Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Favourite Away Game This Season?

Just wondered what your favourite away game has been this season?

Comments

• Options
    It has to be yesterday, but Wednesday and Brentford away were great also.
  • Options
    Unforunately I couldnt make Carlisle, so Hartlepool for me. Great performance, and had some great nights in Newcastle on the Friday and Saturday too.
  • Options
    Wasn't at Carlisle so will say Oldham away, the relief at the final whistle will take some beating.

Have been to a fair few, so some great performances and results but Oldham stands out.

• Options
    Loved Sheffield United evn though I smashed up my phone celebrating.
    Brentford was also great but couldn't stay to celebrate as we had to peg it for the train.
  • Options
    both Sheffield's for me
  • Options
    Sheffield united
  • Options
    Colchester - it made me realise we were in with a shout.
  • Options
    Sheff U for me.
  • Options
    Welling United ...our first stop on the way to champions ;-)
  • Options
    RobRob
    edited April 2012
    Living in California I only made 3 but I choose well. Oldham and Carlisle. What a pair!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Living in California I only made 3 but I choose well. Oldham and Carlisle. What a pair!
    Bloody glory supporters!
  • Options
    Chesterfield or Hartlepool for football, Oldham for team spirit and sheer guts and determination.
  • Options
    Lol
  • Options
    Carlisle wins easily but Sheffield United was up there as a favourite away trip in general.
  • Options
    Brentford or United
  • Options
    Sheffield Utd. When I really started to believe we had a good side.
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Carlisle wins it without a doubt for the experience and the day as a whole, yesterday was the best atmosphere in a long time and sheffield united is up there for the day out.
  • Options
    Brentford
  • Options
    Sheffield Wednesday
    Carlisle
    Sheff Utd
    Oldham
    Chesterfield

Would be my top 5...
  • Options
    Sheffield United in terms of performance. Two goals in the space of a couple of minutes!

In non-football terms, Bournemouth away was fantastic. Me and my best mate spent a weekend down there, got absolutely trolleyed both nights. Loads of Charlton out on the town and in the nightclubs. The series of events in the last minute of the Football didn't harm either.

In terms of atmosphere, Brentford was great as was the first half of Preston.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Carlisle (obvious reasons) then Fulham (for the support not the result)
  • Options
    Carlisle for promotion
    Preston for atmosphere
    Wednesday for result
  • Options
    Carlisle, Chesterfield and Oldham. Unfortunately missed both Sheffields.
  • Options
    Chesterfield.
  • Options
    Carlisle United
  • Options
    Only did 5 this year - Sheff U for me, followed closely by Bournemouth
  • Options
    I always enjoy Bournemouth - game wasn't a classic but had a great weekend and the right result. Wish they had made the play offs- if I had it my way I'd take them with us wherever we go.
  • Options
    Carlisle and Sheff Wed by far!
  • Options
    Sheffield United and Carlisle.
  • Options
    Notts County and Wycombe.