Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Carlisle Car Pool - Seeking lifts / Offers of lifts

edited April 2012 in General Charlton
Very long shot but here it goes! Is anyone mad enough to be driving up and back on Saturday and need another body to chip in for petrol? Live in Bromley area but willing to travel (just obviously not to Carlisle!)
Know I should have sorted myself out earlier, a planned 'Charlton Live mini bus' fell through and trains are ridiculously priced. Just can't stand the thought of missing out if we do it up there!

Comments

• Options
    I'd vouch that Olly is a good guy, ( in case you are worried that you get stuck with a freak, in Ooh aah's language :-)

No offence intended.
  • Options
    Cheers Covered End! I can confirm that I am indeed not a freak.
  • Options
    :-)
  • Options
    I'll also add as a side note, if anyone is driving from south yorkshire and has a spare space if your kind enough i'll happily chip in for petrol and I can confirm I am indeed not a freak :)
  • Options
    hello olly, me and a friend are going by car on saturday morning and driving back on saturday night and could arrange for you to be picked up if you want.
  • Options
    hello olly, me and a friend are going by car on saturday morning and driving back on saturday night and could arrange for you to be picked up if you want.

Good man

we need every voice every person who can get there

Call to arms time folks

lets push this excellent team right over the top and on to glory

• Options
    Olly Olly Olly... i refer you to his post on April 3.

http://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/comment/1171215#Comment_1171215

• Options
    Olly Olly Olly... i refer you to his post on April 3.

http://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/comment/1171215#Comment_1171215

hahaha. fair enough. the offers there.
  • Options
    Ha ha @Curb_It

Nice one Dave85

Anyone else looking for a lift / has spare place in car to offset petrol costs ?

Please add to this thread and state where from.
  • Options
    Another request for a lift.
    2 of us have made a last minute choice to try and go Saturday. Live in Bexleyheath area. We are both non freaks. :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If you're really desparate there is a coach from Victoria at 22.30 friday arrives in Carlisle at 05.00 for £25.
    Then when i was a yoof we used ask the Lewis coach driver if they had any no shows and blagg a ride home OR ask round the crowd for a lift.
  • Options
    We should have a "freakometer" test.

I know a fair few freaks from here!

• Options
    edited April 2012
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    I think that it is only right that if you commit to going and sharing a car or that you are the person sharing the lift

that we remember what this game could mean and dont let anyone down and standing around or waiting around

its a poxy long journey

• Options
    I'm worried I might fail the 'freakometer' test and then not get a lift.
  • Options
    Ok Barnehurst... stand in line. Cough.
  • Options
    Yes! That would be amazing mate. I would be very grateful. Where are you going from?
  • Options
    Yes! That would be amazing mate. I would be very grateful. Where are you going from?
    Nigeria, just send your bank details.............
  • Options
    my friend is travelling from gravesend via dagenham to pick me up. so he said he would meet you where convieniant before crossing the river.
  • Options
    Anyone going from Cardiff? I am a freak...but I'm quiet.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited April 2012
    I think going from Cardiff is a freak-o-meter fail straight away.
  • Options
    my friend is travelling from gravesend via dagenham to pick me up. so he said he would meet you where convieniant before crossing the river.
    Cracking, thanks mate, will he be going Dartford or Blackwall Tunnell way do you know? If Blackwall I can park up and meet in Charlton or if Dartford can meet somewhere in Dartford?
  • Options
    What's the freakometer?
  • Options
    There will be Freaks loonies and mad men in the border City that day everyone will fit in

including men in Uggs
  • Options
    There will be Freaks loonies and mad men in the border City that day everyone will fit in

including men in Uggs
    And big balls
  • Options
    Cracking, thanks mate, will he be going Dartford or Blackwall Tunnell way do you know? If Blackwall I can park up and meet in Charlton or if Dartford can meet somewhere in Dartford?
    it will be dartford way. should i give you his number?
  • Options
    Sent you a private message Dave
  • Options
    Ooh I feel like Cilla Black. I hope it all works out dave (I'm going naked)85 & Olly :-)
  • Options
    Ooh I feel like Cilla Black. I hope it all works out dave (I'm going naked)85 & Olly :-)
    nice
  • Options
    J Block send me an inbox message. Did another thread about cars from S Yorks. Let me know where you are based?

Anyone else want to share petrol for this?

PS I am a FREAK _HAHAHAHA! (Only kidding)