Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jimmy Seed

13»

Comments

• Options
    Stig said:

By coincidence I watched that Portillo programme yesterday (don't think badly of me - it's got trains in it), he was in Preston and had a feature on the Dick Kerr team. I found it interesting, it's probably on catch up if anyone else is interested.

Ooh thanks, will take a look.
    It’s funny that he’s turned into a decent broadcaster. Thought he was an awful politician.

• Options
    JamesSeed said:

JohnnyH2 said:

JamesSeed said:

AFKA said it didn't apply to him didn't he?

He said he wasn't banned.

He certainly did send various people abusive PMs, as well as being on the receiving end of some awful stuff.
    Strewth, I've just seen quite a few comments about me written when I was taking a break from CL. Not sure some of it was very fair as I was away and couldn't defend myself.

I don't want to say too much because quite rightly admin/mods don't want this sort of stuff on CL, except to admit that I pm'd two or three people (one in error Stu), and accused them of being trolls and bullies, rather than having it aired in public on a forum. Yes, I was under a lot of stress at the time, and yes I should have ignored everything, but I hope it's water under the bridge now. I've learned my lesson, thanks to some good people on CL giving me top advice, including admin.

When I returned to CL I extended an olive branch, which no-one took me up on, which is fine. But the olive branch is always there, and extends to anyone I may have offended. And I accept some of the negative comments about me were justified, in particular about my stance with the aussies.

Peace and love, as I may have once said in 1971.
    Any reason why this has been posted?
    Yes as I said I saw things were posted about me when I was away and unable to reply.
    Fairness.
    Then be fair and honest, your messages included personal insults, not just accusations.
  • Options
    Can we not open all this up again, please.
  • Options
    Stig said:

Can we not open all this up again, please.

It's probably for the best.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!