Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Anyone interested in Charlton programmes back to 1992?

I have just cleared my loft out and have found literally hundreds of old Charlton programmes. Anyone interested for a small fee?

Comments

• Options
    Try talking to Paul Ellis Jensen.....he is pretty well informed re programmes and I believe knows quite a few Addicks who collect them.
    You'll most likely find him in the shop on match days, just next to the exit door.
  • Options
    Very hard to shift. a few people have tried to sell big, recent collections on here without much luck.

Some of the big games might get a price but others hard to sell.
  • Options
    If anybody wants to get rid of any pre 1960 Charlton programmes, send me a PM, as i would be very interested in purchasing them. Thanks
  • Options
    anyone of my fellow lifers looking for any Charlton home and away programmes for your collection from 84/5 season let me know, as I'm having a clear out as looking to emigrate in the next few months...unless anyone wants to buy the entire season up until around 91/2. Got quote a few early Premiership years. Small fees only, not ebay prices (can't be arsed)
  • Options
    There is an alternative.

Helps the club

helps raise the profile of Charlton Life........
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    I have just cleared my loft out and have found literally hundreds of old Charlton programmes. Anyone interested for a small fee?
    had to give mine away.