Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Leon McKenzie

edited February 2012 in General Charlton
Leon's branched out into music now he's retired from football.

This is his first offering , not my sort of music but he sounds like he can sing ok

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USwSQEKNgCg&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Comments

• Options
    Got to 49 seconds, couldn't stand it any more. Never did get to hear him sing.
  • Options
    My ears are now bleeding. I am 18 and I can't hack this type of music. Got to 1:21. He's a decent singer but not for me. Good luck to him though.
  • Options
    all those years playing football when he could of been as big as Usher, and as sh*t.
  • Options
    The production is awful.
  • Options
    It's a real shame that such a pretty girl has that terrible head condition which maens it leans to the side.
  • Options
    its as if shes always slightly curious of something in the distance.
  • Options
    I think she probably needs some sensible glasses K.
  • Options
    That woman sounds like a hamster being blended. He actually sounds ok.
  • Options
    The production is awful.
    Yep. I hope they didn't pay for that.
  • Options
    He sounds ok, but that type of music is just sooooo dull.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Not a bad voice, but isn't 33 a bit old to start a new career singing R'n'B?
  • Options
    Who is she ? I'm guessing that she is some sort of established artist helping Leon on his first (?) recording. She really is the pits ....did they record her at the wrong speed or something, absolutely dreadful.
    For that kind of "music" Leon seems to have a pretty good voice, but seriously how can anybody listen to that tripe? Is it a case of we're all getting old & we're turning into our Mums & Dads "whats that racket ? you call that music "? etc etc or is it really as shit as we think it is? lol
  • Options
    Homestly that is awful , jeeeez just when you thought it couldn't get any worse.

Rather watch my lightbulb in action !
  • Options
    Maybe he should have stuck to his football afterall
  • Options
    Painful.
  • Options
    Going to Disagree think its a quite a decent track

well done leon like it good luck

• Options
    Going to Disagree think its a quite a decent track

well done leon like it good luck

Agree, nothing special and maybe a formulaic but he can carry a tune. good luck to him.
  • Options
    Don't like the video BUT old Ricky Whittle lookie likey sounds quite good!
  • Options
    Looks a bit outdated, but not in Andy Cole territory yet.
  • Options
    Bet he don't get the piss taken out of him at training.................MUCH!!!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yea I thought it was OK. Not my type of music but at least he's having a go.
    Lot of haters (as the kids say) on this thread.
  • Options
    Leon's branched out into music now he's retired from football.
    He was getting started with this a couple of years ago I believe!
  • Options
    Oh Dear!!!
  • Options
    Us old gits won't buy his stuff, but can you see an 18 year old buying music by a 33 year old?
  • Options
    Apparently, DiCanio has this on his iPod.....................
  • Options
    Not many R&B/Urban afficianados on CL is there?
    Having dabbled in that genre for many years I'll happily say that that track is good. Not groundbreaking and deffo not original but I think Leon has a nice tone to his voice. Probably give the track a 'quiet storm' remix and then it's all good.

Props to the boy, he done good. May this path lead him to personal contentment.
  • Options
    hate to be a party pooper on anything but computers these days are unbelievable.
    A singer is a good singer if he can sing good live. in my opinion, computers can make stephen hawkins sound great
    i think he sounds a bit like justin beiber in this.
  • Options
    Wish Leon the best of luck with this. His voice is the best thing about the song and the middle part where he is singing is pretty good. Sometimes I think the producers should be less cynical and not feel the need to tack on a rap (or two in this situation) to appeal to a younger audience. Lose the raps and we have a decent r and b track.
  • Options
    "Leon is going to score the goals that will fire us into the Championship"

Phil Parkinson.
  • Options
    Urban R&B music is even worse than that Dubstep which is frackin awful.

He has a good voice mind.