Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Man C v Man U live

edited January 2012 in Root
What channel is it in on? Anyone got a stream working? Not being shown in Pak!

I've got a VPN if I need

Comments

• Options
    no way a red
  • Options
    Absolute joke of a decision. More decisions go towards Man Utd...
  • Options
    Hope it doesnt kill the game the sending off. Could be a reverse high score if Utd get some momentum up.
  • Options
    ITV site says it's undergoing routine maintenance - great timing!
  • Options
    2 footed off ground no control on the tackle, yes he got the ball but it was a reckless and dangerous attempt at a tackle , split second to late and the player it hits is fooked , the ref has 2 choices yellow card and the Derby could end up a physical battle that goes out of control red card hopefully both sides calm down and the game is seen out in a less dangerous manor

Red card deserved in my opinion
  • Options
    Dull match so far ;-0
  • Options
    Probably the right decision according to the rulebook but is the rulebook right? We are starting to lose all appreciation of defending, the attackers in the modern game have it all weighted in their favour.
  • Options
    2 footed off ground no control on the tackle, yes he got the ball but it was a reckless and dangerous attempt at a tackle , split second to late and the player it hits is fooked , the ref has 2 choices yellow card and the Derby could end up a physical battle that goes out of control red card hopefully both sides calm down and the game is seen out in a less dangerous manor

Red card deserved in my opinion

No control ? he got the ball without making contact with Nani... how much more controlled is it possible to be ?
  • Options
    Stream anyone?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What a goal.
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Game over!

Great finish though.
  • Options
    another game ruined by a referee
  • Options
    He has no control of his momentum , it was a dangerous attempt to win the ball and one that was unesecary , if they lose today it will be because their captain let them down in a moment of madness

• Options
    bloody awful defending from de jong again!
  • Options
    I'll keep trying itv but so far only get it is down for routine maintenance or a msg saying to reload the page. Have connected to my vpn
  • Options
    Get in got wellbeck and Rooney in my dream team, just need a hat trick from Aguero!
  • Options
    He has no control of his momentum , it was a dangerous attempt to win the ball and one that was unesecary , if they lose today it will be because their captain let them down in a moment of madness

He won the ball... not attempted to. Nani didn't even complain about the challenge, just that idiot Rooney
  • Options
    Get in got wellbeck and Rooney in my dream team, just need a hat trick from Aguero!

Surely Cup doesn't count?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Gutting! You sure? I got Dempsey as well
  • Options

Surely Cup doesn't count?

It does with the Sun
  • Options
    Wonder what the odds on 6-1 utd were
  • Options
    Its quite nice having football on normal tv. Shame it can't be a regular thing
  • Options
    It was not about getting the ball rightly or wrongly, you can not make a tackle with two feet and be off the ground , the rule has been in place for ages, it was the right decision in my opinion afnd the wrong one in yours just goes to show how difficult a job it is to interpret the law book
  • Options
    25/1 now on 6-1!
  • Options
    25/1 now on 6-1!
    Can't see a goal for Man City at the moment :P
  • Options
    ;)
  • Options
    3-2

Game on again.