Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

John Terry interviewed by police

On the BBC sports page.

Can't see him getting the job personally...............

Comments

• Probably get an undercover job as a charity fundraiser ;-)
  • edited November 2011
    He could be charged with impersonating a professional footballer (not really, he's just getting a bit past it)
  • He's only doing it coz his mates keep telling him he looks good in blue.
  • He is charging them £100 for the interview - allegedly
  • Also asked if any of them need some drugs as he knows just the bloke... wink wink, know what I mean?
  • Is he taking over from Sting?
  • Is he taking over from Sting?
    Very good ;-0
  • Police today handed file to CPS.
  • First day of the trial - Ferdinand never heard Terry say anything to him and made claim only after his girlfriend showed him a video on YouTube of Terry reportedly making the comments

Surely the CPS must have more than this ?
  • Max fine £2500
  • Sponsored links:

• Anyone seen Rio Ferdinands tweet. Very good.
  • Anyone seen Rio Ferdinands tweet. Very good.
    Not seen it, can you post?
  • First day of the trial - Ferdinand never heard Terry say anything to him and made claim only after his girlfriend showed him a video on YouTube of Terry reportedly making the comments

Surely the CPS must have more than this ?
    But if he had heard it, he would have been very very upset. He would not have reacted and spoken back to Terry he would have told the officials as he is a very very professional person.

Apart from swearing his head of to Terry and make 'gestures' about his affairs...
  • I love the previous tweet to someone saying all he knows is losing - "if this is losing I'm loving it"
  • edited July 2012
    so terry admits to saying “F**cking black c**t” to anton ferdinand. but it was meant sarcastically.

• At least he didn't say banter!
  • £2,500 not really going dent his finances
  • next thing he will say "come on Anton, FFS, have a sense of humour. you know i was only joshing ya"

Terry the lad.
  • Sponsored links:

• next thing he will say "come on Anton, FFS, have a sense of humour. you know i was only joshing ya"

Terry the lad.
    To be fair, as much as we dislike Terry he hasn't been found guilty and unless the prosecution aduce something more substantial than they have today he probably won't be.
  • Doreen Lawrence has even turned up today. The amount of money & column inches wasted on this is ridiculous. Surely some sort of mediation between the two with an appearance at an inner city racism talk with a substantial donation made to local kids would've been a far better outcome.
  • Or bang their heads together! My old man would have. Too much money and not enough brains.
  • Or bang their heads together! My old man would have. Too much money and not enough brains.
    He wouldnt like you talking about him like that, MAM

• As I've previously said JT used the term F*&£ing black c&£^

the first word is used by almost every footballer and is in no way causing the problem here

Anton is black. He's not coloured (because we are not allowed to say that anymore)

Whether or not he is a C%£$ is immaterial here. It's a term used by millions. Doesn't make it right, I agree, but it's widely used and I don't think people end up in court every day over its usage.

Ask yourself this - if Anton had said "F*&£ing white c&£^" would there be the same uproar? I somehow think not.

Please understand I am not condoning JT - I think he's a terrible human being - all I'm saying is this is a huge mountain from a tiny molehill
  • Doreen Lawrence has even turned up today. The amount of money & column inches wasted on this is ridiculous. Surely some sort of mediation between the two with an appearance at an inner city racism talk with a substantial donation made to local kids would've been a far better outcome.
    Anton hasn't said or done anything though! The whole thing should have been sorted out within a month with the community support/chats done regardless of the outcome.
  • JT - I think he's a terrible human being -
    Agree

• edited July 2012
    As I've previously said JT used the term F*&£ing black c&£^

the first word is used by almost every footballer and is in no way causing the problem here

Anton is black. He's not coloured (because we are not allowed to say that anymore)

Whether or not he is a C%£$ is immaterial here. It's a term used by millions. Doesn't make it right, I agree, but it's widely used and I don't think people end up in court every day over its usage.

Ask yourself this - if Anton had said "F*&£ing white c&£^" would there be the same uproar? I somehow think not.

Please understand I am not condoning JT - I think he's a terrible human being - all I'm saying is this is a huge mountain from a tiny molehill
    Surely it isn't wether he used the term "black c**t" or not, it's the context in which it was said ? If it was in a derogatory manner it would be racist and JT would be guilty, just as AF would similarly be guilty if he had said "white c**t" in a derogotary fashion.

If JT is guilty then I don't think it's s mountain out of a molehill, it's just that after the prosecutions opening submission, which I would have thought would be damming of JT, I don't really see where the evidence that proves Terry's guilt beyond reasonable doubt is. In fact unless they have something up their sleeve at this stage you could see the CPS getting in trouble for wasting public resources.
  • Ask yourself this - if Anton had said "F*&£ing white c&£^" would there be the same uproar? I somehow think not.
    I think there may be a reaction of some sort...
  • As I've previously said JT used the term F*&£ing black c&£^

He didn't call Anton black as an observation of his skin complexion (which would more acurately be described as brown) he was using it as a derogotory term.

That fact that people still use this reasoning to ignore racism (how ever trivial you may perceive it to be) shows how far this country has not come.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!