Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MK Dons

Comments

• Options
    they are a disgusting little club that we all agree on......rancid
    To be honest - don't really care.

nice seats for a big bum
  • Options
    whats going on in your head?...........on second thoughts...
  • Options
    edited September 2011

if it wasn't for mk dons we'd have had the 2nd poorest home/away fan percentage in league football last season

• Options
    lol thanks for lightening this up a bit oohaa with your facts
  • Options

safest way to play it these days nolly .

too much bitchiness about to get involved in

this time next year we could be above your second most watched team

• Options
    cheeky git 
  • Options
    Crikey your odd.
    Im not having another childish argument with you Nolly. haven't you got homework to do for next week.  Go away with you three word comments. Creep.
    You OK Beds? Try not to take it to heart.

It's just a football forum! ;-)
  • Options
    mk dons' ground is the worst in the league, no atmosphere and no character.

all that said, i may attend. where can i park, parked in fenny stratford last time is a fare old walk though, anywhere nearer?
  • Options
    http//footballgroundguide-MK Franchise

Don't Bother.
  • Options
    Crikey your odd.
    Im not having another childish argument with you Nolly. haven't you got homework to do for next week.  Go away with you three word comments. Creep.
    You OK Beds? Try not to take it to heart.

It's just a football forum! ;-)
    I wont mate . Cheers
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    whoosh
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    whoosh
    You do yourself no favours do you  with your Intelligent biting comments.  The End
  • Options
    Anyway should be a cracker of a game.
  • Options
    I will be there . Half an hour from me and it's the best ground in league one. Sod the politics  get behind The Addicks.

Don't agree about the ground. Comfortable seats yes but no atmosphere. Hated the place. Mind you, that may have had something to do with the result.
  • Options
    Even when we won up there a couple of season ago the atmosphere was crap. Souless place with no pubs in the middle of nowhere. Still see you all there.
  • Options
    Hoping to make this. Never been before and hate the club and everything it stands for.  Would sooner Millwall and Palace get a sniff of succes than these lot.
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    ValleyGary 3:45PM Quote     i can understand why people might find mk dons a bit of an arsehole club but surely our team needs its supporters rather than people that usually go not goin out of some sort of protest that will make no difference to what has already happened.
    Agreed the team needs its supporters & not going will make no difference to what has happenedbut.................What happened to Wimbledon could have happened to usPart of me would want to go to support the team and another part of me would not just want to boycott attending but would like the club not to fulfil it's fixtures against them 
  • Options
    Agreed the team needs its supporters & not going will make no difference to what has happenedbut.................What happened to Wimbledon could have happened to usPart of me would want to go to support the team and another part of me would not just want to boycott attending but would like the club not to fulfil it's fixtures against them 
    Well it almost did happen, if fry & noades had had their way Charlton Athletic would not exist !
  • Options

There is in fact a massive car park on site. There was space in it last time.

You can get served in the Sports Bar under the stand. There's nothing else though.

I can't get that worked up about MK Dons. I hope AFC catch up with them and give them a good thrashing (and I wouldn't mind a ticket for that game when it happens) but the important thing is this is a top of the table six pointer and supporting the Addicks ought to take priority over a boycott that nobody will take any notice of.     In my opinion.   You are all entitled to yours.

• Options

In my opinion.   You are all entitled to yours.

Thanks.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Terrible ground and I object to them being in the league.

However this a huge game for us and I'm not going to cut off my nose to spite my face. I hope we get a big turnout to roar us to victory!

• Options
    not on your nelly

• Options
    Also glad to see they missed out on Cody McDonald
  • Options
    Haven't been, won't be going.
  • Options
    Think they are the team to beat this season, they are looking good.
  • Options

To me MK Dons = Wimbledon..........always has & always will.  Just becuase they moved grounds doesn't mean they are another team, otherwise we would have 2 sets of Derby's, Middlesborough's, Arsenal's, Cardiff's, Swansea's, etc etc.

I have no problem going there - have done the past 2 seasons and will be going later this month.

• Options
    Don't agree, it's only early season and they've had some decent results but after losing Baldock I can't really seeing them keep the pace. Prediction-4th
  • Options

We are the team to beat in L1.

• Options
    Very good win today away and the confidence is still clearly high even with no Baldock, but have they got much depth to last a season in the top 2 positions? I don't think so.
  • Options
    Charlie Mcdonald looking a good replacement,obviously come from a good youth set up