Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Not a "Would Ya": Who "Wouldn't" ?

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2011
    Hubba Hubba Hubba

Yes, Yes, Yes - until my knees gave out and my balls exploded.
  • Options
    Sure she was done before, it's a given.
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    imageimage
  • Options
    "Bloody hell Del....."

RASE7 & LA:

Read the title :

Who wouldn't !!

;-)
  • Options
    who is it- Jessica Ennis?
  • Options
    Not now she only got silver ;-)
  • Options
    I know it's a 'who wouldn't'. I just thought the world at large needed to know just how much of an 'I definitely would' she is.
  • Options
    The new temp in our accounts payable department is a dead ringer for her. I dont think I've ever seen such a perfectly formed body as that bending over the communal photcopier
  • Options
    I know it's a 'who wouldn't'. I just thought the world at large needed to know just how much of an 'I definitely would' she is.

And out of 10 she would be a.......?
  • Options
    The new temp in our accounts payable department is a dead ringer for her. I dont think I've ever seen such a perfectly formed body as that bending over the communal photcopier

Prove it !!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Out of 2 I would give her 1.
  • Options
    Sorry.... nothing to see here....... move along............
  • Options
    WOW !!!! Draped in that flag and looking so good she is stunning.

I would but lets hope she stuns the rest of the world.
  • Options
    No thanks...
  • Options
    No thanks...

without being rude/crude, I know gay men & straight women who have said Yes......
  • Options
    I'd never catch her........
  • Options
    Another no here.
  • Options
    edited August 2011

She is a 9.5. As close as possible to a 10. I reserve the 10 for 'dream' women - I those you would happily lose a limb for.

Can any of you saying 'no' possibly expand upon why? If you're gay, fair enough. But I'm struggling to come up with any other reasons any male with functioning meat & two veg wouldn't.

Oh - and MOG? Can't you find any pictures of her that don't require a magnifying glass to see? :o)
  • Options
    edited August 2011

She is a 9.5. As close as possible to a 10. I reserve the 10 for 'dream' women - I those you would happily lose a limb for.

Can any of you saying 'no' possibly expand upon why? If you're gay, fair enough. But I'm struggling to come up with any other reasons any male with functioning meat & two veg wouldn't.

Oh - and MOG? Can't you find any pictures of her that don't require a magnifying glass to see? :o)
    http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01596/jessica-ennis_1596434c.jpg
    Because she looks like a man?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
     MOG? Can't you find any pictures of her that don't require a magnifying glass to see? :o)

Sorry, they are "stuck" under my bed.........
  • Options
    Can any of you saying 'no' possibly expand upon why?
    She's just not my type :-)
    Wrong gender and I'm generally not into ultra sporty types
  • Options
    Hopefully these will come out at a suitable size for Leroys grubby eyes to drool over................
    je1.jpg 33.8K
  • Options
    that'll do.........I don't need to look at anymore as i've already made my underwear damp.
  • Options
    Look at that third picture. My god she's a pretty girl.
  • Options
    Any guy that says no is a waste of a cock. ;-)
  • Options
    Yes from me although, I do like my women less toned and generally more desperate
  • Options
    Yes from me although, I can only pull women less toned and generally more desperate

No from me as I have a wife and believe in the sanctity of marriage plus I wouldn't want all the publicity of being Jess's other half.

But she is one fit woman.
  • Options
    shes alright. obviously i would but see better looking women on the train to work.
  • Options
    Yes from me although, I can only pull women less toned and generally more desperate

No from me as I have a wife and believe in the sanctity of marriage plus I wouldn't want all the publicity of being Jess's other half.

But she is one fit woman.
    Exactly she would probably expect me to train with her!