Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

South Eastern Trains

There you go.....

I've started the thread for everyone.
My train, 6.10 from Eltham, was 12mins late. Not too bad. They even laid on an extra train this morning after mine. Don't know if it came though!
I reckon the service will get worse as the morning goes on.

Comments

• Options
    I'm not even risking it... their poxy website won't load so I'm presuming the trains are knackered also....
  • Options
    Also tried the website, but got to Charlton station just before 7.40 and a train rolled in to the station a minute later.

Think it might have been a diverted one, but it was pretty empty and it was an easier journey in than usual!
  • Options
    I got my usual 7.23 and it rolled in bang on time.

So far this morning I have had one "Im stuck at Croydon" phone call, one "my stations shut" phone call and one "im working from home as wont get in" phone call.

Cretins.
  • Options
    Bexleyheath fu**ed !! Points problem. Ho Hum !!
  • Options
    Got to New Eltham for the 06.46 waited until 07.15,got told that there were 2 trains stuck between Crayford and Bexley and two further trains stuck behind them,gave up and went home.Last time it snowed it took 4 hrs to get to bloody London Bridge and when i finally got in to work...not a word of thanks..so bollocks to them!
  • Options
    same as you mate, 6.30 at Sidcup, half hour standing there, slow one out to Dartford, then crawled in on Woolwich line. 2 1/2 hours in total, an hour quicker than last time so they are definately getting better !!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Southendaddick[/cite]I got my usual 7.23 and it rolled in bang on time.

So far this morning I have had one "Im stuck at Croydon" phone call, one "my stations shut" phone call and one "im working from home as wont get in" phone call.

Cretins.

Why are they "Cretins"? Fug me Southend, you're all heart aren't you?

[cite]Posted By: addick1965[/cite]Got to New Eltham for the 06.46 waited until 07.15,got told that there were 2 trains stuck between Crayford and Bexley and two further trains stuck behind them,gave up and went home.Last time it snowed it took 4 hrs to get to bloody London Bridge and when i finally got in to work...not a word of thanks..so bollocks to them!

You should've hung on a bit 1965 - I got on one there at about 7.45. Mind you, they did say it was "the last train we are expecting for some considerable time" and have just had a call from a mate who's still there now! (he must be a "cretin" I guess!)
  • Options
    working from home, brought a memory stick back last night with all the stuff I need for the day, and I'm sitting here getting through it at a rate of knots.
  • Options
    Damned if you do, damned if you don't....
  • Options
    you "cretin" Rothko (according to Southend!)

No boat today?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Nah, overslept
  • Options
    Because the people in my office are lazy.

The one that is working from home comes in on my line, the one from Croydon was making excuses yesterday and the station shut was tosh.

Not having a go at people with genuine reasons just 3 people I know are taking the piss.

Is that a good enough reason for you!!!
  • Options
    Ok then southend - will let you off. Be more careful with your sweeping statements in future though!
    ;o)
  • Options
    Got to Sidcup at 8.25, train came in a minute later. Got to charing cross by 9.15, in work by 9.30. Not too bad at all.
  • Options
    Arrived at Sidcup at 7.40 and managed to get on the 6.43..........at 7.51
  • Options
    I woke up at half 7, showered and was out the door by 7.50. Arived at work 1 hour later, so was 20 mins early! yey even managed to go through maccey D's drive through! People drive like wassacks when it snows tho! The conditions were bad tho, worse that before!
  • Options
    Watching some fun on the road outside the house, one comedy stack it, one car sliding all over the place, and one car in the wall next door.

*Turns heating up*
  • Options
    I just came in on the SIdcup line - not too bad at all really, delayed by about 20 minutes but running well other than that. Wish I'd been a cretin and stayed in bed though - have got here and none of my team have bothered (schools shut so looking after kids, can't get in due to transport problems etc etc).

Supposed to be on a training course this afternoon - if I get word that that's been cancelled due to low attendance then I'm filling up my USB stick and chipping off home!
  • Options
    left my house at 7.15 and just got into work.

Got on a train at Dartford which went on the Greenwich line (all other loines are suspended) and stopped at all stations as well as imaginary stops in between.

2 1/2 to get in
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: PassItToLeaburn[/cite]Wish I'd been a cretin and stayed in bed though

lol
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    'Work-shy Cretins' live on the Woolwich line. FACT.

Whilst swarms of dedicated office commando's were valiantly battling their way out to Dartford from the Sidcup and Bexleyheath lines, the platforms from Slade Green to Dartford contained barely a handful of people between them. First train in the South East for an hour, with two lines closed, and it was half empty.

Shame on you Woolwich line duvet-snuggling, horlicks-drinking working-liabilites, SHAME ON YOU !!!
  • Options
    here here
  • Options
    Woolwich liners are smarter, take a memory stick of work home, sit under the duvet, doing the work, drinking tea and watching huge flakes of snow hit the ground

Sidcup liners are green eyed monsters
  • Options
    I am in Southend and I am further out than croydon so tell him bollox
  • Options
    Sidcup liners do proper jobs that deal with people and involve them having to be at their place of work.
    Sidcup liners uphold standards,
    Sidcup liners battle against adversity,
    Sidcup liners buy the first round in the pub.

Woolwich liners don't do proper jobs, they work in 'logistics', 'network solutions' and similar bilge
    Woolwich liners will look for a chance to drag things down to their lilly-livered level
    Woolwich liners hide in the woods, or under their duvet
    Woolwich liners would say its to smokey in the pub, and go to Starbucks for a frothy latte.

FACT :-)
  • Options
    all fine on the mid-kent line from hayes, a few minutes late but nothing major. anyone else on here use that line?

with all the trainspotters/anoraks on here someone must know why it's called the mid-kent line when it doesn't run anywhere near the middle of kent?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]Sidcup liners do proper jobs that deal with people and involve them having to be at their place of work.

Woolwich liners don't do proper jobs, they work in 'logistics', 'network solutions' and similar bilge
    Woolwich liners will look for a chance to drag things down to their lilly-livered level
    Woolwich liners would say its to smokey in the pub, and go to Starbucks for a frothy latte.

So where does that leave Bexleyheath Liners like me and Large?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge Knows[/cite]I am in Southend and I am further out than croydon so tell him bollox

your in Southend?? ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]Sidcup liners do proper jobs that deal with people and involve them having to be at their place of work.

I quite fancy a Latte, but from Neros
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DJ Davey Dave[/cite]

So where does that leave Bexleyheath Liners like me and Large?

wanabees....