Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Mark Fish (ed. Had a heart attack)

Comments

• Options
    I thought the coffe table incident had something to do with his fiery now ex-wife. Was chatting to someone a while back whose brother is his best mate and they were in the UK to go to the cup final and she asked if I'd heard of him, much to my delight and my boyfirends's dismay - as he just can't escape the fact the world actually revolves around Charlton and he just has to accept it! Apparently MF has remarried, to a lovely lady. He has been playing 5-a-side in a league some of my colleagues play in
    I hope he recovers soon
  • Options
    Will always remember his celebration after Sunderland scored 3 own goals against us. Did he really play for us for 5 years? Seems less.
  • Options
    Can happen at any age to anyone. Not just serial abusers of their body ( like me ). Hope he's getting better quickly.
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Great player for us.
    Remember him kissing our badge up at bolton when taking a throw in and the crowd going potty.
  • Options

PL54 said:

"I want to start taking better care of myself"

What has he been doing?

Smoking, drinking & drugs ?
    Isn't that normal ? ;-) A great defender at the top level, get well soon Mark
  • Options

Did he fall through a coffee table? Not sure how a toughed glass table could cause a puncture wound.

Defo did , I know someone that was doing up his house for him at that time and he was entrusted with slinnging said coffee tabe in the skip outside.
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    buckshee said:

Did he fall through a coffee table? Not sure how a toughed glass table could cause a puncture wound.

Defo did , I know someone that was doing up his house for him at that time and he was entrusted with slinnging said coffee tabe in the skip outside.
    Still don't know a toughen glass table causes a puncture wound, it should shatter into thousands of pieces. It a toughen table did that, he should have sued the manufacturer. You mate may have thrown a table into the skip, however that may have been a decoy.

Anyway good luck Mark, this heart attack was a warning, learn from it, change the way you live and enjoy your life, but not too much.
  • Options

PL54 said:

What has he been doing?

But not for long - he was an international athlete for half his life so far
    PL54 said:

PL54 said:

What has he been doing?

Why flagged?
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    PL54 said:

PL54 said:

What has he been doing?

PL54 said:

PL54 said:

What has he been doing?

Why flagged?
    what have you done to Charlton Road James I have seen a few comments you have made flagged by him, did you upset him
  • Options
    Clearly
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yeah wish all the best to Mark. One of my all time favourites.
  • Options
    Not sure about some of the comments on here. Doesn't really matter what happened in the past. Was part of a great defence for us, loved his commitment to Charlton and wish him all the best in his recovery.
  • Options
    I remember the day when we won an Easter Monday game at Anfield when Fishy's fellow South African, Shaun Bartlett scored the winner in front of the Kop in a 1-0 win in 2004. That was misway through the second half and the defence along with Deano in goal were brilliant and that was probably Fishy's best game for the club.

Get Well Soon Fishy!

FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    PL54 said:

Clearly

Just a taste of your own medicine
  • Options
    only just seen this....a heart attack....blimey!
    get well soon Mr Fish!
  • Options
    Get well soon Mark!
  • Options
    Get well soon Fiiiiiiiish. A top centre half for us at our peak.
  • Options
    Take care of yourself Mark. A top centre half and a steal at 750k from Bolton
  • Options
    colthe3rd said:

Yeah wish all the best to Mark. One of my all time favourites.

F**k me we agree
  • Options
    Always liked Feeeeeeeeesh.

I remember him scoring at The Valley once (against Boro I think) and not having a clue what to do presumably because it was such a rare event!

Here's hoping for a swift and complete recovery.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    LenGlover said:

Always liked Feeeeeeeeesh.

I remember him scoring at The Valley once (against Boro I think) and not having a clue what to do presumably because it was such a rare event!

Here's hoping for a swift and complete recovery.

Sure the same thing happened at Old Trafford against Man utd, was midweek game but can't remember score.

• Options

I thought the coffe table incident had something to do with his fiery now ex-wife. Was chatting to someone a while back whose brother is his best mate and they were in the UK to go to the cup final and she asked if I'd heard of him, much to my delight and my boyfirends's dismay - as he just can't escape the fact the world actually revolves around Charlton and he just has to accept it! Apparently MF has remarried, to a lovely lady. He has been playing 5-a-side in a league some of my colleagues play in
    I hope he recovers soon

If your life (quite rightly!) revolves around CAFC you would have envied me on Saturday as I was in Reading (for the game) having breakfast surrounded by the team and some of the staff. It was awesome. Particularly seeing Bob in his flip flops!
  • Options
    My boyfriend was in Reading but didn't go to the game. I miss seeing the games etc and am so disappointed none of my trips back so far have fitted in with games.
  • Options
    Jeez hope he's ok and recovers quickly.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Not sure if this is a whoosh, but the Heart Attack was years ago
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Article says it was 5 years ago. 
  • Options
    Another one ??
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    He has
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Not sure if this is a whoosh, but the Heart Attack was years ago
    Not a whoosh, just don't remember hearing about it before and only skimmed this page.

I won't click the scum's links.

Cheers for the heads up.