Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Today's Controversial Thread (Not!)

Girls Aloud dressed in school Uniform in today's Sun.....Good or Bad ?

Comments

• Options
    Sun = Bad = FACT
  • Options
    What a stupid question!!!!

What could possibly be bad about that???? You nutter!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Girls Aloud dressed in school Uniform in today's Sun.....Good or Bad ?

Let me take a look before I comment.....
  • Options
    Link ketters?? linky???? c'mon
  • Options
    nice one ketters, girls aloud rock man
  • Options
    untitledph8.png
  • Options
    apart from the one in the middle (who is A. Cole's missus isn't she?)
    they actually do look like they should still be in school uniform
    especially the ginger one..............RICKY!!!!
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    Follow the link on to the Hugh Grant and Jemima Khan story...memories of the milf thread a few days ago. She is one hot lady (at least for my agegroup...) http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,4-2007060123,00.html
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: KBslittlesis[/cite]apart from the one in the middle (who is A. Cole's missus isn't she?)

i hope your not insinuating all gingers look the same!! ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]

i hope your not insinuating all gingers look the same!! ;-)

& smell of pee....................don't they?????

;-)
  • Options
    MCSMCS
    edited February 2007
    lol, good retort littlesis
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    [cite]Posted By: KBslittlesis[/cite]apart from the one in the middle (who is A. Cole's missus isn't she?)

the girl 2nd from left is ashley coles mrs. the one in the middle is going out with that guy from desperate housewives, she can sing but she's got no rhythm.

i got 2 copies of the album for xmas. :-)
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    yes she is going out with that hunk of a gardner.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]

the girl 2nd from left is ashley coles mrs. the one in the middle is going out with that guy from desperate housewives, she can sing but she's got no rhythm.

i got 2 copies of the album for xmas. :-)

I'd gladly give up my rhythm to have my roses pruned by that geezer....................phoaw ;-)
  • Options
    i dont like him! think he looks like a ken doll! with a plastic face and thick eyebrows!
  • Options
    so thats just me & B fighting for him then.................cool ;-)
  • Options
    they're not together any more.

i think they're great, and would happily work my way through the lot.

Obviously the ginge is your token Mel C needed to complete the set...
  • Options
    Those skinny legs of the one in the middle are disgusting.

EAT SOMETHING YOU TART.
  • Options
    wasnt really thinking too much about the fact to be honest - as he is a pretty boy. face wise mike is far superior in that programme.

i thought she was moving to LA as they are back together.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The one in the middle used to go out with our Irish midfielder...McCaffery (sp?)....and she then dumped him shortly after getting in the band....
  • Options
    Mike was better looking, but now he's lost his memory he looks a bit geeky imho

Now Ian (apart from his terrible English accent)...............helllloooooo!!!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Charlton Charlie[/cite]The one in the middle used to go out with our Irish midfielder...McCaffery (sp?)....and she then dumped him shortly after getting in the band....
    and into matt etheringtons shorts
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]wasnt really thinking too much about the fact to be honest - as he is a pretty boy. face wise mike is far superior in that programme.

i thought she was moving to LA as they are back together.

oh yes, see i like mike too. and i thought they got back together too. d is obviously on the week befores heat/closer/ok magazine!

i got the new ok mag last week the blonde one from girls aloud was on the front it said "I'm looking forward to my wedding" bearing in mind she has a new bloke every week. anyway the article said "i've been with ****(can't rmember who this week) for 3 months, i think he's the one, if we get married it'll be the best day ever"
    what a complete no story that was. i was totally sucked in.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: paulbaconsarnie[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Charlton Charlie[/cite]The one in the middle used to go out with our Irish midfielder...McCaffery (sp?)....and she then dumped him shortly after getting in the band....
    and into matt etheringtons shorts

neil maccafferty. was about 2 foot tall and used to run around a lot and not do much else. used to watch him in the reserves.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: KBslittlesis[/cite]Mike was better looking, but now he's lost his memory he looks a bit geeky imho

Now Ian (apart from his terrible English accent)...............helllloooooo!!!!!

has he lost his memory? i stopped watching i think after about series two so am in the dark.
  • Options
    he woke up now, with no memory from his coma, and that edie woman has convinced the nurses that she's his g/f and not teri hatcher.