Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

That bloke in the North Upper, Block K, Near the front

edited April 2011 in General Charlton
Usually his rants at the bench make me chuckle because he goes on at the top of his voice while everyone laughs at him - today his venom aimed at Carl Jenkinson was over the top, pathetic and, frankly, a bit sad.
Don't know if he's a lifer, but if he is - mate, you need professional help.

That's a bloke who needs someone to give him a cuddle and tell him it'll all be ok.

Comments

• Options
    Unfortunately we seem to have a lot of these helmet fans - both at games and on the internet. They seem to think that if they shout/post their inane drivel loud enough and often enough then it must make them right. Whereas the truth is that everyone else thinks they're either a total w*nker or a fruit cake - or a combination of both in many cases.

Begs the question why he would bother going if he isn't happy and can't be supportive after todays performance/result. But then he's probably a total w*nker/fruit cake - as per above - so doesn't know why himself. Wibble.

Am fed up with arseholes like this running MY club down. Of course the garden isn't rosie, but moaning and bleating and slagging off all and sundry is never going to help.
  • Options
    Yes I did hear someone shouting, could not hear what he was saying , but can imagine!.......

I would love Jenkinson to stay, and think that he will have a hard time trying to get into the Arsenal side!..... but good luck to him.
    '
    This 'fan' would probably be at the front of the que if he was ever offered this opportunity!
  • Options
    Love the way people say this on the board but would never confront people face to face.

By the way Colinwalshslovechild, your sister is a piiiiiiiiece.
  • Options
    hahahah plank, can sort you out for a score
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]Love the way people say this on the board but would never confront people face to face.
    That's how these people manage to remain "w*nkers and fruit cakes". No one ever tells them. I do know a bloke who once stopped a business meeting to say to someone, "Sorry mate, but I've got to tell you this as it's unfair that you should go through life not knowing, you're a c**t". I don't think they did any business after that.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: C.Walsh'sLoveChild[/cite]hahahah plank, can sort you out for a score

i think he'd prefer your sister
  • Options
    anyone hear the francis hater? he was funny!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stig[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]Love the way people say this on the board but would never confront people face to face.
    That's how these people manage to remain "w*nkers and fruit cakes". No one ever tells them. I do know a bloke who once stopped a business meeting to say to someone, "Sorry mate, but I've got to tell you this as it's unfair that you should go through life not knowing, you're a c**t". I don't think they did any business after that.

Oh I tell em when I can - don't worry about that.
  • Options

Wrong forum i'm afraid.
  • Options
    What a tool the creator of this post really is.
    We are using an internet forum, grow a pair and tell him to his face, or leave him to it. Simples yeah?

P.S Jenkinson is a little prick.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Jarman[/cite]

P.S Jenkinson has a little prick.

You've been peeping!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Jarman[/cite]What a tool the creator of this post really is.
    We are using an internet forum, grow a pair and tell him to his face, or leave him to it. Simples yeah?

You would know, clearly.
  • Options
    edited April 2011

You know him then?
  • Options
    Why is he a Prick?
    I think it is disgusting that he was being booed and given abuse today.
    What has he done wrong?
    How dare he not want to better himself, fucking idiots
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: C.Walsh'sLoveChild[/cite]Why is he a Prick?
    What has he done wrong?

Sorry mate your the idiot here.

Jenkinson has only just got into the team and decides he wants to move to Arsenal where he will rot in the reserves, not to mention he won't be known for a few years. Look at Bostock a player who had a lot of potential, moved to spurs, stayed in the reserves for a few years, moved to Hull and did not favour there.

Jenkinson should of stayed with us for another year like Shelvey did then move to Arsenal, least he will have first team experience and is more likely to get more games sooner rather than later. Also not exactly being a loyal player considering we offered an improved contract and he is likely to be a first team player.
  • Options
    Se should not have allowed this to happen we started the season with him and solly. Two good right backs. Yet Amstrad of offering jenks first team football and a contract we signed Francis....
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    [cite]Posted By: DiscoCAFC[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: C.Walsh'sLoveChild[/cite]Why is he a Prick?
    What has he done wrong?

Sorry mate your the idiot here.

*you're.

Just saying...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: lordromford[/cite]Usually his rants at the bench make me chuckle because he goes on at the top of his voice while everyone laughs at him - today his venom aimed at Carl Jenkinson was over the top, pathetic and, frankly, a bit sad.

That's a bloke who needs someone to give him a cuddle and tell him it'll all be ok.

The bloke sits in my row, has had a season ticket for years and is absolutely committed to Charlton Athletic.

Yes sometimes he does go over the top with his rants and there have been occasions in the past when some of us have taken him to task too.

Today though, although he perhaps didn't put his case in the best possible fashion, he had a valid point. Why did we put someone who doesn't want to wear our shirt, shafted the club that trained him and won't be here next season on the bench?

That's all he was saying really....
  • Options
    if we were in the prem still or maybe even a half decent champ side I'd be annoyed at Jenkinson but we're a crap league one side so good luck to him on that front

As for the Francis hater that was probably me ;)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: lordromford[/cite]Usually his rants at the bench make me chuckle because he goes on at the top of his voice while everyone laughs at him - today his venom aimed at Carl Jenkinson was over the top, pathetic and, frankly, a bit sad.

The bloke sits in my row, has had a season ticket for years and is absolutely committed to Charlton Athletic.

Yes sometimes he does go over the top with his rants and there have been occasions in the past when some of us have taken him to task too.

Today though, although he perhaps didn't put his case in the best possible fashion, he had a valid point. Why did we put someone who doesn't want to wear our shirt, shafted the club that trained him and won't be here next season on the bench?

He also told Me that He voted for Jenkinson in the POTY !
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: shirty5[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]Love the way people say this on the board but would never confront people face to face.[/quote]

Wrong forum i'm afraid.[/quote]

And you are ?

Sure people on here have fronted or tried it on with each other and nature of forums as a WHOLE

Get a life and dont comment on anything that does not concern you it helps NO ONE,and brings crap up me and others are trying to get rid off
  • Options
    I don't care how long the bloke's been a season ticket holder. If he was being a c*** then he deserves to be mocked about it. And stop all the childishness about confronting people - if I offered out everyone who pissed me off I'd have about 20 rows a day.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Miserableoldgit[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]

He also told Me that He voted for Jenkinson in the POTY !

LOL!!
  • Options
    Yeah all this offering out shit is no good if you're weak and can't fight like me you bunch of c***s
  • Options
    edited April 2011
  • Options
    You taking 'em on two at a time Oohah?

:-)
  • Options
    You can't beat a duplicate blackberry post len :-)

And when you see em it means I'm usually on the toilet

A bit too much information there
  • Options
    edited April 2011
  • Options
    Oh don't get me wrong oooaaah - I can fight, I just decided a good few years ago now that firstly, fighting people all the time is childish and hurts, and secondly, the man thing to do when confronted with a situation where someone is clearly spoiling for a row is just to ignore it, laugh at them and watch them decompose into an ineffective, uncoordinated ball of rage.
  • Options

Wow. Name calling and telling me to grow a pair. That's me told.
    If I thought you had a point and if you made it like an adult, then I'd apologise. Unfortunately, you don't and you didn't.

I was merely commenting on what I noticed about this man's ridiculous ranting at the game and was interested in other people's opinions on it. Nothing more, nothing less. This is a discussion forum, right?

Now, kindly grow up.