Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Nothing to do tonight?

Go and see Blood Diamond. Very enjoyable, best film I've seen for a while.

Comments

• Options
    doesn't leo's accent get annoying?

its putting me off at the mo
  • Options
    got it at home, hope to see it this weekend.
  • Options
    is that the one with that di caprio mug
  • Options
    Yes that's it. His Saffa accent is a bit 'wrong' at times but the film as a whole was good.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stone[/cite]Yes that's it. His Saffa accent is a bit 'wrong' at times but the film as a whole was good.

sod that then, i hat ethis dickhead dicraprio! what a plonker!
  • Options
    some of his recent performances have been amazing. never liked him at first but he's turned into a class actor. was fanstastic in the departed.
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    does that mean i can put a picture of him up in our flat ? :-)
  • Options
    I just wanna knock him out tho Les, and suzi is right, that bad attampt at an accent is cringe worthy!

If i ever saw him, he'd get the shoeing of a lifetime! and i aint even 'ard!
  • Options
    I saw Last King of Scotland, earlier this week, and if Forrest Whittaker doesn't get best actor, then the Oscars are pointless.

Massive performance by him
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]I just wanna knock him out tho Les, and suzi is right, that bad attampt at an accent is cringe worthy!

If i ever saw him, he'd get the shoeing of a lifetime! and i aint even 'ard!

haha, i'd pay good money to watch you dishing out a shoeing to anyone!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]does that mean i can put a picture of him up in our flat ? :-)

as long as it's not as big as my picture of moss.
  • Options
    i loved him in titantic
  • Options
    this one? ok
  • Options
    ha ha took me a minute that one.

dec shame on you, surely men love a woman with a bit of meat on their bones... (i hope).
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    lol you'd think he would being with me!!!!
  • Options
    when it comes to the real thing, of course, b. nowt wrong with admiring those check bones in an arty black & white photo though.

i saw that one coming, sausage!
  • Options
    didn't know Stirling Moss did arty photo shoots, but you learn something knew every day....
  • Options
    i thought he meant these cheek bones!
  • Options
    Saw Blood Diamond tonight, thought it was a very good film, best i've seen for a while.