Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Forgotten Season Ticket - Can i just turn up with ID?

Left my bleeding ST at home and am going straight to the game this evening from work.

Can i go to the ticket office tonight and show ID and get in?

Comments

• Options
    I would not have thought so. How do the club know that someone else hasn't got your ticket? Maybe they'd let you purchase and refund you on recipt of your match voucher at a later date? That's what I'd suggest to them. Be worth phoning first.
  • Options
    I think the procedure is you have to buy a ticket, then get a refund form which you have to complete in the next few weeks.
  • Options
    I've never done it, but I think the procedure is to fess up, buy a new ticket and then you can get a refund on your ST match voucher by sending it in within a certain period (seven days?).
  • Options
    ok cheers chaps. I may sneak off early and go pick it up before the game
  • Options
    What AFKA Said..i left it once, and we had to pay the normal price for tickets, however they refunded the money soon after.
  • Options
    I've never seen such a one sided thread. Everyone agreeing. Where's BFR when you need him?
  • Options
    I think they might charge an admin fee - give them a call and they might be able to look you up on the system and put a ticket by for you.

I left tickets at home once and they managed to reprint ready for when I got there
  • Options
    DRFDRF
    edited March 2011
    [cite]Posted By: Chirpy Red[/cite]I've never seen such a one sided thread. Everyone agreeing. Where's BFR when you need him?

I hope you don't mean me!

And I have done this in the past, and agree with everything said here!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DRF[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Chirpy Red[/cite]I've never seen such a one sided thread. Everyone agreeing. Where's BFR when you need him?

I hope you don't mean me!

And I have done this in the past, and agree with everything said here!

No not you friend. I'm refering to Horst Jankowski....
  • Options
    you dont get the full amount back or you didnt when i done it before
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I forgot mine yesterday. Now I've got to send my ST voucher back. I'm assuming that it's number 7, can anyone confirm this please?
  • Options
    Yes it was 7.
  • Options
    It was no 7 last night
  • Options
    Thanks very much.