Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Red Red Robin Song...

k7k7
edited February 2011 in General Charlton
I just wondered what other fans thought of our entrance song? Personally i think its a bit embarrising? It don't exactly send the chills down the spine nor put fear into the opposition? I love the big screen being back and the This Is The Valley build up which does do this and then its undone by the red red robin? We are mocked by it by rivals like palace and millwall who both have songs they can sing and create a togetherness with, which is annoying for opponents!
Would you want to replace it and with what?

Comments

• Options
    Bore off.
  • Options
    I think you are embarrassing.
  • Options
    Its down to the players and the game to send chills down your spine and put fear into the opposition and at the moment it is not happening. The RRR is part of our history so leave it be.
  • Options
    Nice and positive, well done. See what type of fans you's are!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: k7[/cite]Nice and positive, well done. See what type of fans you's are!

Thanks. What type of fan are you then other than a wind up?
  • Options
    Let me help its our song every club nearly including the neighbours millwall have a silly ditty its not supposed to get you up for it but to remind you of the years you supported them if anything,the song has far more swagger than cafc and bouncy bouncy anyway.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: k7[/cite]Nice and positive, well done. See what type of fans you's are!

Not the sort of mugs that worry about what palace or millwall or anyone for that matter thinks of us.
  • Options
    I'm not embarrised to admit that I don't care what Millwall or Palace think.
  • Options
    have you heard there entrance tunes sinking feesh? camp as a row of wigwams the millwall one
  • Options
    Hen Ir, just an honest thought and post m8?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    oh crikey he became a member few hours ago so must be a nerdy nigel because millwall fans really dont bother with us like those tragic creeps
  • Options
    Why do we need entrance music that “sends a chill down the spine” of our opponents ? This is third tier football, not wrestling FFS.
  • Options
    OMG no wonder we are a soft touch sometimes, this must be the anorak and lunchbox brigade site!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: k7[/cite]this must be the anorak and lunchbox brigade site!

yep, ta ta.

3/10 for effort
  • Options
    your palace enough said really
  • Options
    Ha. "time to du1"
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]Ha. "time to du1"

another classic : - )
  • Options
    Harsh.
  • Options
    they are flocking here at an alarming rate
  • Options
    Yeah, let's change it to some up to date thrash metal song....................and whilst we're at it, let's change our kit. Red is sooo lame. Maybe all black with a silver thunderbolt down the chest, and all the players can wear intimidating masks like slipknot, then do the haka to scare the shit out of the opposition.................and instead of being known as the Addicks, we can be the "sarcastic bastards" :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited February 2011
  • Options
    If you know your history, its enough to make your heart go...............................

And its half term again : (