Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bottom of the Table Wolves

'Bottom of the table Wolves' this has a nice ring about it, don't you think? Here's the accompanying video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ic5PlEwivk

Up the Addicks!!

Comments

• Options
    Have I missed something? Do we care about Wolves? What's all this about?
  • Options
    I'm delighted to see our bitter rivals Wolves lose. Finally we can be the top team in the West Midlands
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: IA[/cite]I'm delighted to see our bitter rivals Wolves lose. Finally we can be the top team in the West Midlands

:):) HA HA HA!

Very good, sorry. Very good I'd do LOL but I'm nearly 50. They ARE my Bitter rivals - they done the double over us twice, you know. Anyway I have to suffer and burn daily because of fecking Wolverhampton fecking Wanderers. Hopefully we'll play them twice next year and have the six points.

I can almost taste it.
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Lots of teams have done the double of us, more than twice aswell. So why do you hate them so much?? colour of their kit, steve bull???
  • Options
    Are the pies at Molineux good?
  • Options
    Couldn't be more confused if I tried
  • Options
    ....jealous of mick mccarthys looks?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Nicholas[/cite]Lots of teams have done the double of us, more than twice aswell. So why do you hate them so much?? colour of their kit, steve bull???

I Hate them because I was 8 years old and some b*stard broke my nose walking back to the station after a game there in 1970.
  • Options
    Ah! Now I understand, Pete. You have an irrational hatred of a football club! I also have one of those and it's not that far from Wolves... West Brom. I cannot stand them.
  • Options
    I disliked them for a long time after they did Matty holmes and his career, but now can't be arsed,in fact hope they turn it around
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    ouch sorry to hear that mate, why the feck would someone start on a kid. Ok that's fair enough than. I wonder if Pete has the same reason.
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Who cares - we're still second, soon to have loads of money thanks to a takeover and we are on our way to Wembley!

Having said that, obviously, sorry to hear about your experiences MOG.
  • Options
    I was at Loftus Road and someone through a lump of concrete that narrowly missed me. And we were unmercifilly coined.
  • Options
    I had my car written off when I went to a game at Wolves.

Can't say I really hate them though.
  • Options
    Ok I see the pattern here, bunch of thugs then. sorry to hear of your bad experiences lads.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Petefromcornwall[/cite]I was at Loftus Road and someone through a lump of concrete that narrowly missed me. And we were unmercifilly coined.[/quote]

Ouch. Spelling, Pete - Try that again. I was at Loftus Road - threw a concrete block - coined unmercifully.

My missus is in the next room demanding I play The Police now - does this help you NOW understand why we should be glad that 'Bottom of the table Wolves' is great to hear?
  • Options
    Don't stand so close to me?
  • Options
    Message in a bottle. She proniunced it ' Massage'.
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    I'm gonna leave you to it Pete, enjoy your night :)
  • Options
    Well, I'm sure everything she does is magic!

I've got loads of these btw!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Saga Lout[/cite]Well, I'm sure everything she does is magic!

I've got loads of these btw!

:)
  • Options
    Don't think they deserve to be bottom and in fact have been playing well recently. Hope they turn it round, would much rather the hamster were bottom
  • Options
    I distinctly remember watching the Subway Army rapidly closing in on us, as we waited outside a Molineux area fast food joint whilst Riscardo ordered a mango milkshake. I think they had to peel the mangoes first, such was the time it was taking..........lucky to escape that one as they weren't happy with the 4-0 gubbing they had just recieved.
  • Options
    Petefromcornwall - I haven't a scooby what you are going on about.
  • Options
    west ham are now back where they belong
  • Options
    some good pals are wolves orrible bstds but they are good boys
  • Options
    i remember going to wolves and some charlton fan repeatedly saying don't go in The George , probably a naughty pub or something
  • Options
    Love Wolves, Wigan Fulham and Villa, hope they all stay up.