Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Changes for Saturday ?

edited September 2006 in General Charlton
Will any of the injured ones be available ?

What changes would you bring in if not.

Comments

• Options
    I just hope Diawara and Reid will make it and probably start with Rommedahl.
  • Options
    Romm certainly did enough Saturday to justify a start.

Would of thought Ambrose would go left, to accomodate. Had hoped for a little more from Ambrose so far...
  • Options
    Is Jerome Thomas injured? Like him most at the left.
  • Options
    Apparently Reid and Diawara are out, as are Traore, Sorondo and Fortune, HH is of course suspended.

In midfield, I'd give Romm a start, Ambrose on the left, give Kish a run out too and put Pouso on the bench. Presumably Faye and El K will play centre back, Young plus one other as full backs - maybe Ashton or Youga.
  • Options
    edited September 2006
    [cite]Posted By: Dutch Addick[/cite]Is Jerome Thomas injured? Like him most at the left.

Jerome will be out for another few weeks at least. Got a bad injury in the Hibs friendly. Also think it will take him a bit to get match fit when he does get back.
  • Options
    Didn't Jerome play in the reserve match last night? There's a "Thomas" mentioned in the report on the OS...
  • Options
    i'm probably wrong, just rolled in from the pub !

i have these visions / hopes of jerome turning into something special, with the right attitude.

Sadly i'm starting to believe my hopes are deluded...
  • Options
    Didn't Jerome play in the reserve match last night? There's a "Thomas" mentioned in the report on the OS...

Thomas did play in the reserves match but it was Aswad of the ilk, not Jerome.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite] i have these visions / hopes of jerome turning into something special, with the right attitude.Sadly i'm starting to believe my hopes are deluded...

It would seem he is only good for two games a season- Spurs home and away!
  • Options
    It would seem he is only good for two games a season- Spurs home and away![/quote]

What else do you expect from an ex-Arsenal player?