Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

We Can Get 40 Points If We

edited January 2007 in General Charlton
win our home games!

Put it another way 21 points from 14 games.

Nurse, the tablets I'm hallucinating again!!

Comments

• Options
    Anthing is possible. It was only a few weeks ago we beat Blackburn and were looking to suck them into trouble. I just looked at the league table and they play a game in hand at Watford tomorrow and then play Sheff Utd at home in their next game. If they win both it's possible they could go 6th!!!
  • Options
    its seems like Pardew's confidence is rubbing off on some fans, lets hope its having the same impact on the players. Its hard not to get carried away but its just one win, and there is a strong chance we will get 0 or 1 point from our next three games.

If we pull it off, he deserves every penny of his incentive-driven contract.
  • Options
    That's very true AFKA but Wigan play away at Reading then face Pompey and Arsenal. Wham have Liverpool and Villa in their next 2 so it's not all doom and gloom. My only concern is that Sheff Utd have 2 winnable home games against Fulham and Spurs and could pull away. Wigans game in hand is away at Watford as well.
  • Options
    we obviously need Watford to beat Wigan. Sheff Utd may be at home to Foolham and Spudz but neither will be easy esp Foolham who seem to batlle for every point, as we know to our cost. How vital will those two points be at the end. We are currently 10 behind Foolham. If we'd won that game it would be six and then we'd probably be happy with a Sheff Utd v Foolham draw as they'd be getting sucked back in then. Ten points is too much to claw back I reckon. Looks like 2 from 4 for the final two places. WestHam are home to Liverpool & away at Villa so definately not easy.
  • Options
    For those who didn't see this over the weekend Oggy's analysis thread provided a good analysis and perspective