Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pompey Fans...

Although their abuse towards Thatcher was fair and deserved I actually thought it did us a favour on the day.

They seemed to knacker themselves out in the first 10 minutes booing Thatcher and I thought the atmosphere became just like any other 'normal' Premiership match, which is not something you expect when you play at Fratton Park.

Thought it was gonna get a bit tasty when one of their lot threw a bottle into our bit but one of the stewards caught him doing it so he was out on his ear.

Fair play to the boys, reminded me of the Charlton of the last 5 years. Classic away performance, tight at the back and dangerous on the counter. It was only Pompeys worst performance of the season because we made it.

Stating the obvious but the hard work starts here, we must go on a little run, not easy with the games coming up but if Pards plays the same formation and brings in Young at right back for Bolton with Baby Bent coming off the bench we might even sneak a point up there.

Come on you Reds.

Comments

• Options
    I saw that bottle thrown as well. When it was thrown, was it aimed at thatcher? Anyway, the abuse deffinately spurred thatcher on.