Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Best Goal Celebration.....

Now i apologise if you have seen this before, but a regular pub/bored topic for me always seems to be the best goal celebrations. Popular ones include the Fowler 'snort', the Cantona turning on the spot raising his arms, Temuri Ketsbaia's savage attack on a McDonalds advertising board, and Adebayor vs Arsenal.

Lower/foreign leagues have some peaches too. I just wonder who thinks what is the best? I found one the other day that I believe is the best, but want to know your opinions!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-YtvPu_n90

Comments

• Options
    a little bit weird
  • Options
    Can't be arsed to find it on YouLube, but the best celebration of all time is Marco Tardelli in the world cup final in 82. Peerless.
  • Options
    i loved how Vucinic's teammates were trying to stop him, but Vucinic was havin none of it! his shorts were coming off!
  • Options
    Best one was in american footballl... scored a touchdown, pulled a pen from his sock then signed the ball and booted it into the crowd
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: UP...THE...ADDICKS[/cite]Best one was in american footballl... scored a touchdown, pulled a pen from his sock then signed the ball and booted it into the crowd
    The incomparable Terrell Owens. A man who has spent fifteen years telling everyone how great he is... without winning a championship and choking when it really counts. Tool.
  • Options
    Posted by paulie8290 on a sunken thread:

I would like to start things of with this beauty from Thiago Silva celebrating Javier Pastore's goal

• Options
    From same thread.

SexyDave: "Ketzibia for Newcastle!"

stoneroses19: "Johnny Robinson. Man utd at home 3-3 game."
  • Options
    I like Daniel Sturridge's little dance
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    All time classics

Deffo another vote for tardelli 1982. He just cant comprehend what he has just done. Magic (i like to see the similarity with trezequet in eur 2000)

Lineker v germany 1990 ... hard to say why but it just had it...as that big earred goon smiles his way under the bottom of a bundle.

Pearce 1996

Blimey all my choices are those of emotion rather than tekkers dance steps. Ive much less time for rock the baby merchants or choreographed routines.

Charlton ones

Jonny rob man utd

Rufus bloody rufus...Personally for me the most memorable goal celebration of all time for the result but also because its the only time ive ever seen my old man get proper bundled at a game. Remember picking him out of what must have been 150+ strong pile in and him looking the most befuzzled ive ever seen.him.
    Worst goal celebrator all time...
    Bradley allen

Anything by lua lua or julius agahowa is fun to watch

One for the analysts... ballotelli v west brom bout 3 seasons ok. He scores a penno and then does shirt off aggressive charge to the home fans. Halfway through it he has this moment where he realises its the hawthorns not stadio olympico and i found that highly.amusing, the initiam celebration being autopilot but then the moment of realisation. Pure theatre and the childish innocence of mario made it very gripping for me.
  • Options
    Julius Aghahowa is one of the best players you can buy on Champ Man 01/02... Looking on Wiki he's currently a free agent as well...
  • Options
    Jimmy Bullard at City is the 1st one that springs to mind.

Gaza at the euros.

• Options
    Johnnie jackson vs qpr
  • Options
    Dentists chair that was cheeky.

One thing that now bores me is the cliche no celebration for a goal against any team you might have once played for.
  • Options
    The best one will be mine when Simon Church scores with a 30 yard screamer into the top of the net!
  • Options
    Agree, respect? How about respect for the fans there of the team you now play for, who now page your wages?
  • Options

One thing that now bores me is the cliche no celebration for a goal against any team you might have once played for.

True but depends on the affiliation the player had with the previous club.

If Omar purso banged one in at the valley playing for someone else and went a bit nuts, personally, I'd be a little upset.
  • Options
    Surely it was Pardew in the cup final
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The best goal celebration ever was by me when Dennis scored in the last minute. Fuckin mental
  • Options
    They're all wank. Stick one arm up in the air and then get on with it.
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    Redskin said:

Alan Shearer style. I must admit as much as I hate Arsenal, I did like Henry's slide on the knees in front of the Tottenham fans.
  • Options
    edited July 2016

Redskin said:

Alan Shearer style. I must admit as much as I hate Arsenal, I did like Henry's slime on the knees in front of the Tottenham fans.
    Shearer, yes, but I can't move beyond Mick Channon's windmill. The knee-slide is Facebook histrionics. You scored, well done.

• Options
    I did love Robbie Fowler diving header into the back of the net, also laughed at his line sniffing after the Everton fans had been chanting about him being a junky.
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:

Best one was in american footballl... scored a touchdown, pulled a pen from his sock then signed the ball and booted it into the crowd

But not a goal was it.
  • Options
    Redskin said:

Redskin said:

Alan Shearer style. I must admit as much as I hate Arsenal, I did like Henry's slime on the knees in front of the Tottenham fans.
    Shearer, yes, but I can't move beyond Mick Channon's windmill. The knee-slide is Facebook histrionics. You scored, well done.

Yep, that's your job. Don't see keepers doing the worm when they tip one over the bar.
  • Options
    1StevieG said:

Redskin said:

Redskin said:

Yep, that's your job. Don't see keepers doing the worm when they tip one over the bar.
    That would be great though.
  • Options
    Dave2l said:

True but depends on the affiliation the player had with the previous club.

If Omar purso banged one in at the valley playing for someone else and went a bit nuts, personally, I'd be a little upset.
    I've got no problem with a muted celebration. A quick low-five and a job back to the halfway line, the 'no point in rubbing it in my old fans' faces' approach.

What I can't stand is the moody look and 'calm down' hand signals. It's really bloody pretentious.
  • Options
    I like it when they do the knee slide but haven't twigged that the grass is too dry for it.