Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Saturday's team

edited January 2007 in General Charlton
Do you think Pards should stick to what we got or give others the chance.

CARSON

SANKOFA DIAWARRA HH THATCHER

GISLASON WALTON HOLLAND REID SAM

big bent

I don't rate HH at centre half but he's better than anything else that could play there.

Any offers on better than that

Comments

• Options
    El K is good for me...HH on the bench for later
    Young if fit for RB
    Romm is starting to cross the ball and I would throw ZZ in if training tells Pardew he's up for it
    Thomas and Sam please - keep it on the deck and pay JFH/M.Bent off - never want to see them again - thanks!

Looking at trains right now to get down there - fed up with telling everyone at work we're down!!!
  • Options
    Much as I'd love to see Gislason given a break (I even saw a pullout from some paper at the beginning of the year telling me he was the clubs big prospect for 06/07!!) I doubt he'll be in the 16! It'll be 4-4-2 still i reckon, with big bent and hasslewank doing sweet FA for 90 mins (or probably less)
  • Options
    Surely we must have a striker in the reserves that could come in a do a better job than Big Bent?

I never realised how truly cack he is until I watched him against Boro.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Barn Door Lisbie[/cite]Surely we must have a striker in the reserves that could come in a do a better job than Big Bent?

I never realised how truly cack he is until I watched him against Boro.

Lisbie.........!

Super Kev will be back soon......and can at least run all day.
    Down blind alleys.

But, seriously, might have just have a little more to prove than that idle pair oF HWank & Ment.
  • Options
    Sad as I am to say it, got to drop HH, has cost us 4 goals in the last 3 home games!

First fulham goal was marking no one and got caught under the ball.
    Second fulham goal jumped into Elk and deflected the ball straight up
    Villa goal lunged in unnecessarily.
    Boro's second tried to chest the ball on the edge of his own six yard box and managed to chest it onto his own knee.