Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

thanks mum...

Last birthday, family gave me some money told to go buy somthing nice that you really want. 3 weeks later am in hastings walk past sports direct 'new england kit in stock' now I think the home shirt is pukka. I know a lot of you on here hate replica shirts but I love them got about 40 in my collection mainly charlton england and eire shirts but have some decent european ones mainly from holidays and such. Anywho, I pay my money am the proud owner of a gleamimg white england shirt.. skip forward to this Sunday round the folks for dinner start talking world cup, "my england shirts gone really grey and dull ma" says I, "no worries son drop it over and I will whiten it up for you with some glowhite" said me ma. Get a call this morning ma asking if she can pop over quickly. Comes over hands me the shirt white, whiter than white amazing says I, then comes "I'm really sorry...." The glowhite stuff has turned the badge and umbro sign plus our star BRIGHT ORANGE!!!!

So if any blackpool or prodistant england supporter wants a one off limited edition england shirt then whisper me...

So what football items have you had ruined by mum or family member trying to do you a good turn?

Comments

• Options
    My sister in law brought my brother a Charlton mug for Christmas. Except it was a Man U mug. Her defence : Well it's the same colours.
  • Options
    asda were selling england shirts for £25 quid at the weekend,they sold out in 30 mins.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]

So what football items have you had ruined by mum or family member trying to do you a good turn?

Wayne Bridge's kid's mum ruined the England team by doing Terry a good turn

And that Danielle Lloyd has "ruined" half the premiership by doing them a good turn if the tabloids are to be believed.
  • Options
    He bring religion into football

Surely this should be sunk

Secterian i say Boooooooooo