Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Brown to see Queen tomorrow

edited April 2010 in Not Sports Related
Another One Bites The Dust

Comments

• Options
    Hope she tells him to 'Fark orfe'...
  • Options
    It's to call the election, May 6th
  • Options
    Country hasn't been the same since Freddie Mercurcy died.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]Country hasn't been the same since Freddie Mercurcy died.

Technically he wasn't "Country" though, was he Leroy? More "operatic rock" - if such a thing exists. I think you're getting him confused with Johnny Cash.
    ;o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]Country hasn't been the same since Freddie Mercurcy died.

Technically he wasn't "Country" though, was he Leroy? More "operatic rock" - if such a thing exists. I think you're getting him confused with Johnny Cash.
    ;o)
    LOL - zing!
  • Options
    Oh Stevie Brown won't let you down.
  • Options
    General Election 6th May

You read it hear first second three hundred and twenty thousandth
  • Options
    Quick - someone tell Rupert.
  • Options
    Come on you blues...
  • Options
    Have they reformed?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just taken Gordon Browns photo at Strood Morrisons store,right next to him I was.
    Will put up a link to the photo when I get home tonight.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rodex[/cite]Just taken Gordon Browns photo at Strood Morrisons store,right next to him I was.
    Will put up a link to the photo when I get home tonight.

Please don't I wouldn't want my monitor to crack.
  • Options
    Well if you don't monitor your crack who else is gonna?
  • Options
    Off it, quit while you are ahead, the Freddie mercury country one was a cracker, don't undo all your good work now, or it will start looking like that was a lucky random hit.
  • Options
    Thanks for the advice Steve - but clearly it was a lucky random hit. Everyone has to get lucky sometime.