Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Getting Dressed For The Match Part 3

edited April 2010 in Not Sports Related
www.StuartsLondon.com

Took a drive over there yesterday.

I use to go over there in the 80s to get my clobber.Glad to see it is still going strong and stocked up yesterday!

Stocks all lines and well worth a look fellas.

HA qpr were at home and shop was packed with Sheff Weds fans stocking up!lol

Comments

• Options
    link don't work.
  • Options
    Google it. www.StuartsLondon.com
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]http://www.stuartslondon.com/

ty
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]http://www.stuartslondon.com/

such a professional linker!
  • Options
    I've been called worse....
    ;-)
  • Options
    Long time shopper.
    First went around 84 or '85 imagine.

In those days, you had to be careful walking back towards Shepherds Bush tube as you were highly likely to lose everything you had bought, and more, if you bumped into any bigger boys.
    We used to carry supermarket carrier bags and transfer everything into them for safety!
    I'd recommend their website.
    I've bought a couple of things in the last year or two and they arrived very quickly.
  • Options
    Marco,
    i had the same problem,i went there on a sat back in 84 to get a ST top and it was well on top heading out of there.

I use to go on a week day in the end,made me laugh yesterday as loads of young casuals about and i could not give a damn and brought back to me all the old times!lol
  • Options
    What a linker you are Paul!!
  • Options
    Stuarts are pretty good, for online sales at least, never visited the shop.

I think I was born 20 years too late as I like a lot of these older lines, the old man was into a lot of that clobber in the 80's, according to rumours Ellesse is returning in the summer to re-run a number of original designs, trying to follow on to the re-emergence of Fila and Sergio Tacchini in recent years.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: EGAddick[/cite]Stuarts are pretty good, for online sales at least, never visited the shop.

I think I was born 20 years too late as I like a lot of these older lines, the old man was into a lot of that clobber in the 80's, according to rumours Ellesse is returning in the summer to re-run a number of original designs, trying to follow on to the re-emergence of Fila and Sergio Tacchini in recent years.
    Its a very good shop tbh,BJ and originals have gone as was a 80 thing sad to say and e-bay you will get ripped off!
    However it as has all the ST gear and many other brands thats well worth a look!
    The fellas that run the the shop are decent chaps
  • Options
    Never used eBay, too wary of it, but have been looking for a decent Ellesse track for a long time now, got quoted absolutely ridiculous prices by firm in Bedford, but I guess for vintage wear there are a lot of collectors. Hopefully they'll turn out something decent in the summer.
  • Options
    Ray told me he wrote this for Tavern

:-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Alex Wright[/cite]Ray told me he wrote this forTavern

:-)

;-)
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Nipped into Uno in Chislehurst the other day. Used to be a quality establishment for your rare Lyle and Scott and S.I Denims stuff. Looks like it has changed, was full of pretty boy style Penguin sh1t etc. A real shame, anyone know any other good stockists around that way? Prefer the smaller stores rather than the large chains full of the generic ranges.