Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

If we are to lose our PL status...........

edited January 2007 in General Charlton
what would be your single favourite / best memory to stay with you?

Mine. Beating the rejects at Highbury and in particular Claus' goal.

Comments

• Options
    we have lost our premier league status before remember!!
  • Options
    True, but I mean after an "extended" stay
  • Options
    The winning goal in the last minute against Villa.
  • Options
    Beating Liverpool at Anfield SWEET.
  • Options
    Spanking Chelsea's Superstars on Boxing Day 4-2, Di Canio & Parker were awesome that day.
  • Options
    Beating Man U about 87/88 i think great day
  • Options
    Sorry i know that was not PL
  • Options
    Chelski boxing day.....and the victory at Highbury
  • Options
    Posted By: Solidgone : "The winning goal in the last minute against Villa"

That was one of my highlights from the last time we were relegated - i.e. Danny Mills from the free kick late on which kept us up for another week or two.
  • Options
    Without doubt either Sending Palace down on the last day of the season or battering Chelsea on Boxing day.

Doing double over Tottenham was special too
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The 4-2 at Arsenal for me. 15 of us all behaving like children and reinacting (i think I just made that word up) Claus' goal outside the team coach after the game.

Sending Palarse down was also very sweet..............
  • Options
    Either Dennis in the last minute, or beating Spurs 2-0 at home when Jerome hit that absolute beauty. We were absolute class that night, if i remember rightly Konchesky was playing centre mid, if only Curbs had given him a run there...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BrightonAddick[/cite]if only Curbs had given him a run there...

He wanted to but PK saw himself as a LB.
  • Options
    Arsenal away (didn't go- had ticket regreted ever since)

Chelski Boxing day ( Parker was simply awesome)

Man U 3-3 first season up- just typified the blood and guts performances we were about then- and if we had half of that stuff now we wouldn't be were we are.
  • Options
    Toughie!

Having a Spud brother in law and nephews, beating them at The Valley 2-0 when JT scored that cracker was good as was beating Liverpool last season knowing that my oldest daughter's Liverpool supporting boyfriend was also at the ground watching!
  • Options
    Winning the Valley Gold Jackpot :o)