Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

which single player

edited January 2007 in General Charlton
Which single player do you want out of here asap?

I know some of you may find it hard, but just the one dear!

Comments

• Options
    JFH
  • Options
    El Kak - a bloke who cannot even take a throw in !!!!
  • Options
    El Kak also. Curbishley wanted him out, yet somehow he's back. Error prone, can't defend, can only tackle two footed, can't take free kicks (1 against blackburn aside), certainly can't take throws, looks like Borat. Get rid!!
  • Options
    Well Borat would be better than el kak! jak shamassssshhhhhhh, so El Kak for me too
  • Options
    Maybe El Khalej would even be better...............................maybe not!
  • Options
    jfh.he just does not look like scoring in the near future.slag el kak off and is clearly not good enough,but he does try.jfh is a complete waste of time as far as i am concerned,living off an excellent past which has long gone.
  • Options
    Lets be honest we could all list at least 5 or 6 we want rid of. I'm just fed up of El Kak consistently keeping his place in the starting 11 despite offering us absolutely nothing. I think given a run of 5 or 6 games in the side JFH could do ok, he needs to get fitter though. He can't have lost it yet, he scored about 15 goals for Boro last year.
  • Options
    el kack by a short head in front of fortune cos el kack gets in the team more to f**k it up than the other clueless c**t
  • Options
    JFH - 'cos he doesn't even appear to be trying, ever.
  • Options
    Elk - has scored for us, has featured in wins, got to be Faye for me cost he cost us money and is no doubt on decent money, and has been piss poor.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Only one? Bloody difficult..........

JFH
  • Options
    JFH

Fat and useless on Saturday. Never seen such an uninterested player so lacking in skill.

Keeps the rest of the side out of the trapdoor.

He on £40,000 a week? Absolutely disgusting.
  • Options
    Yeah so difficult as I would want to get rid of most of the squad. But it has to be JFH, although a close call with Marcus Bent.
  • Options
    20-30 I believe..?
  • Options
    Burn all contracts... bar bent and carson.......
  • Options
    JFH - Get him off the wage bill ASAP.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: mascot88[/cite]Burn all contracts... bar bent and carson.......[/quote]

...and Andy Reid
  • Options
    Fair enough Eltham.....
  • Options
    Easy, Romm has to go, followed by many.

Unfair criticism on El K i think, his better than Fortune, El K is a bit like kish but 5 times better.

Makes many mistakes, but he does win headers, does decent tackles, gives his all.

If we stay up, he will be a major reason why.
  • Options
    Decent tackles! I've lost count of the number of 2 footed lunges he's made this season.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    For me Romm...he's never looked like he's interested, he has the skill and pace but never consistent enough, doesn't tackle back, can't cross, pony at taking corners...
  • Options
    we can't sell people unless someones interested, bit of a paradox really.

Sure we could buy out some contracts, but that obviously has a cost too.
  • Options
    JFH,fat waste of space
  • Options
    Was gonna say Faye, but have changed my mind, JFH, no I have changed my mind again Traore annoys me more & more each week.!
  • Options
    Ketman - Yep Traore is a barrel of shite, but for me JFH tips it because I expected a least a bit of effort.
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Do we assume Dowie was responsible for signing, if so good enough reason for sacking him...

Faye
    Diwara
    Traore
    JFH
    Reid (only exception, although somewhat injury prone)
  • Options
    i think reid was a curbs signing.
  • Options
    Diawara was definitely Dowie - the rest were already being looked at...

Funny thing is he looked like the new Rufus when I first saw him

JFH should be paid off NOW - just to show the world we shouldn't put up with this. And Faye to follow if he doesn't sort it out.
  • Options
    JFH without question.
  • Options
    Lisbie... long overdue

Otherwise, JFH