Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Change in My Matchday Experience

edited September 2006 in General Charlton
Having now re-located to the North Upper for the first time this season (was sick of sitting with plastics & siddarn brigade in NW Quad) and having met some internet Geeks off NA (Just Kiddin) I have found I am enjoying my matchday experience far more. Not sure if it is the standing up & singing for 90 minutes or drinking with other 'True' Charlton fans before during & after game, but gotta say enjoying it about 100% more than any other season & we are not exactly playing that great as yet.

Comments

• Options
    wish I could do something about my matchday experience. Sitting with my parents and GolfAddick ain't much fun you know. However, I love my seat and don't wanna leave it. At least the pre-match breakfast at the Thames Barrier Cafe is memorable.
  • Options
    I can honestly say mate that if I had to endure 90 mins of siddaaaarn only broken by the odd "Red Army", I wouldn't be going to football at all......
  • Options
    edited September 2006
    [cite]Posted By: CharltonDan[/cite]I can honestly say mate that if I had to endure 90 mins of siddaaaarn only broken by the odd "Red Army", I wouldn't be going to football at all......

In that case, you shouldn't ever consider moving to N Block of the North Upper and sitting in front of Stone :D
  • Options
    I've moved from the East to the north upper - it's like going to a different club. I've started to enjoy myself!
  • Options
    Its much better up in the NU, the other stands are boring. fact ;-)
  • Options
    I had a seat just a yard from the guy with the drums and moved 20 seats to the left to save my eardrums.
    But it is the section to be for sure!