Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Gislason scores 3 goals for Valencia C team

edited January 2007 in General Charlton
in a 6-1 victory this morning. Not joined yet though but is probably gone for good.

Comments

• Options
    It just gets better and better doesnt it............ Im ready to punch soemone in the teeth... who is in charge of this ?????? Surely he woukd be better than these muppets in the charton shirt...
  • Options
    I know its frustrating but there is a MAJOR difference between C grade football in Spain and the EPL. Its conference at best.

The EPL is so much more physical even than La Liga that most 1st team La Liga players would struggle in here.

Look at Luque and Morientes......
  • Options
    The word i got from a reliable source down at the the training ground was that he wasn't cut out for English football, too lightweight. He's got a lot of talent but was easily knocked about. That said he's got to be better than Faye, Holland, Hughes, Rommedahl, shall i go on............
  • Options
    Fair enough boys... and yeah there is a big difference ... its more the fact that were total toilet and a classy outfit like Valencia wants someone that were rejecting WITHOUT EVEN TRYING him....... thats waht got my goat... and that was just after the forest result...
  • Options
    Understand where you're coming from mate. The fact he wasn't even given a chance over the sh*te we have is quite annoying. Watch him go on and become a star. He'll be in Barca or Madrids midfield in 5 years time!
  • Options
    If that happens I'll flippin......... gggrrrrrrr...
  • Options
    That's what is annoying me. Most of the players in the current first team are truly crap but appear on the teamsheet week in week out. So why didn't we take a gamble and give him a game?

I know it is close to desparation, but isnt that where we are at?
  • Options
    The word i got from a reliable source down at the the training ground was that he wasn't cut out for English football, too lightweight.

That has been said about many players...and was one of the reasons why Kinsella languished at Colchester for so long. Give him a go, if he works out great, if not then sell him on. I suspect Gislason going is more of a book clearing exercise, getting some money in to spend elsewhere.