Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

This is probably a bit silly/bitter, but

can we clean The Valley of all ex-Pala*e employees, namely Harbin and Kelly the Goalkeeping coach. I for one do not want any connections with that shower, the board should not have appointed Dowie either.

Once Pala*e always Pala*e as far as I'm concerned.

Comments

• Options
    Harbin's gone already.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Addickted[/cite]Harbin's gone already.

Has he, I must have missed that one - that gawd for that, he was a waste of space!
  • Options
    so you want pardew out as well? and would not welcome chris powell back in any capacity?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: paulbaconsarnie[/cite]so you want pardew out as well? and would not welcome chris powell back in any capacity?

Good point, but those two have been cleansed so it's all ok!

See, the mood I'm in, I can twist anything to suit me....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: NorthStandUltra[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: paulbaconsarnie[/cite]so you want pardew out as well? and would not welcome chris powell back in any capacity?

Good point, but those two have been cleansed so it's all ok!

See, the mood I'm in, I can twist anything to suit me....

in that case, didn't Kish, Bent, JFH, Romm play for Palace. Get 'em out now !!!
  • Options
    Herman played for Palace as did Myrhe.
  • Options
    I'm sure Kelly the goalkeeping coach had been at Charlton for yearsunder Curbs.

Isn't he the big 20 stone geezer who left in the summer and then came back a few weeks later?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Herman played for Palace as did Myrhe.

well that's HH out the door too! i love this game!
  • Options
    What about all the people who had a season ticket at Selhurst Park? ;- )
  • Options
    And Marcus Bent
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Addickted[/cite]And Marcus Bent

I think he was missed as no one could believe that he actually "played" for anyone