Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Back from Forest

edited January 2007 in General Charlton
I am not going to take anything from Forest because they were up for it. Rather odious fans from LEague one...... Good coin throwers though and we are not cockneys........anyway

That was a pi55 poor performance from CHarlton today.

I could not recognise the team out there. No guts no skill no nothing. No confidence anywhere.
People on NA say "lets support these players" but why should we? Like it would make an ounce of difference.
Yeah Holland clapped us but we all pointed him away. THese people are paid £20000 a week on average.
I earn a fraction of that (but the players earn a fraction what Medders earns lol sorry mate ;) )and if I was not fit for purpose, I would be sacked.

Idiots the lot of them.

Only bright thing is we can now concentrate on staying up but if any of you think that is going to happen then you are blinkered.

Okay it was the Fa cup but that is no excuse. JFH and Bent were a total disgrace. Rommedahl could not suppy a cross to save his life. Both forest goals were from crosses. Whatever crosses we produced, the Forest defence headed it away with ease. Forests keeper made his first real save after 83 goddamn mins.

Comments

• Options
    PEOPLE ON NA SAY WHAT IS NA
  • Options
    spot on pork pie, we have a load of rubbish picking up the money and nothing else,FFING DISGRACE, probably beat Boro on sat!
  • Options
    Yeah I will certainly settle for survival starting with Boro.

It just kinda hits down below that the players just did not seem interested today.
  • Options
    I will never applaud these players - total mercernaries. Why cant they be sacked on the grounds of inefficiency and gross incompentence? Maybe because there is not a football ground called inefficency but perhaps we could temporary rename the valley? Joking aside, why cant these players be sacked?