Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Positives

edited January 2007 in General Charlton
We are out of the Cup...can concentrate on the league

We finally saw how bad JFH is shocking, absolutely shocking

We played Sh!te... Pards needed to see that first hand so he can REALLY deal with it

We have Young Reid Zhi Walton Carson Sorondo to come back in and some Pards signings to arrive

End of, move on a very bad day at the office but we desperately need a pillar in the middle of the back four, a playmaker and hard tackler in midfield and that Tyson fella upfront.(plus Billy Sharpe from Scunthorpe). I would dismiss several of those on display today for breach of contract and let them take us to a tribunal. We should be actively managing their performance to a point that if they do not improve then they be dismissed.

'Boro is more important next week

Any more positives?

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Latimer[/cite]
    We played Sh!te... Pards needed to see that first hand so he can REALLY deal with it

That's the key one for me.

I don't think he'll take any prisoners when it comes to turning this squad over. Especially after days like today.
  • Options
    biggest positive from today, obvious really

it wasn't Salisbury!!
  • Options
    Positives.
    JFH looks better in black shorts (they made him look slim). When he is wearing the white ones, it looks like he has a nappy on.
  • Options
    Positives

They sold bottles of cider in the away end.
  • Options
    Bollox,there are no positives,we're fcuked
  • Options
    One end of a AA battery has a positive
  • Options
    I didn't have to bother with MOTD and went to see the rather excellent Pan's Labyrinth.
  • Options
    i actually had one of my best 'away days' for quite a while.

game from i can remember was awful, but i'm determined now that any away day i do, i'm not going to let the team spoil my day.