Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Tango man is a guest on soccer AM

edited January 2007 in General Charlton
this morning. So one to be avoided.

Comments

• Options
    took him all of 1 minute to mention murray. just said his new years resolution was to get on with all other chairmen..........................bar charlton.
    shouldn't keep watching that prick, but am amazed at the size of his ears. perhaps thats why he's got a girlie haircut.
  • Options
    To55er suggests Murray is paid by Charlton and has not used any of his own money and he intends to egt on with all chairman except Charlton in the New Year.... complete prat HC and TC seemed uncomfortable hence hasty switch to adverts

No offence to ladies but he looks like a girl must have got soem good GHD's and a fine set of curlers for xmas
  • Options
    Is there any truth in that statement though ? If Jordan is telling porkies then Murray could take him to court surely.
  • Options
    He suggested Murray was an employee of Charlton.... that's not correct is it?
  • Options
    His exact words were:

Talking about chairmen dealing with agents, and referring to putting his own money into the club "...If it's a football club where you're employed like someone like Richard Murray, at Charlton, where you're employed to do a job and ulitimately paid for it"

Asked about getting on with other chairmen "Fine. I made a New Years resolution that I was going to be nice to all other chairmen, bar Charlton"

Tim Lovejoy "We're not getting involved..." and a commercial break follows very shortly....
  • Options
    richard murry is paid thou isn't he?? pretty sure thats true, even thou he's the chairman

however he also has put alot of he's own money in in the past, as stated by dear old al in he's book

i might b wrong mind
  • Options
    Technically any director is deemed an employee of the company (s)he "directs" so Jordan is right in that respect.

Jordan forgets though that as the principal shareholder Murray will obviously have had to use his own money to purchase those shares.

In short Mr Jordan is an idiot and betrays his ignorance by his comments in my opinion.
  • Options
    I wish Charlton would sue his arse off.....twat.
  • Options
    I think he's rather funny! ;-)
  • Options
    Yer but not as funny as Mark Goldberg, ha,ha,ha,ha,ha please someone stop me my sides are killing me.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    funny though Mark goldberg is.........he's a better manager than les Reed.
  • Options
    With all the money he has thrown at Bromley,slowly but surely it is starting to go tits up.No longer top,and starting to lose more regularly.
  • Options
    ]

[quote][cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]With all the money he has thrown at Bromley ,slowly but surely it is starting to go tits up.No longer top,and starting to lose more regularly.[/quote]

Are we still talking about Bromley here? ;-)
  • Options
    Is your real name Billy sos because you seem to spend a lot of time on a Charlton forum instead of Palace I reckon you are really Billy no mates.Doesn't anybody like you at Palace.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]Is your real name Billy sos because you seem to spend a lot of time on a Charlton forum instead of Palace I reckon you are really Billy no mates.Doesn't anybody like you at Palace.[/quote]

God your so perceptive.........you've rumbled me guvnor and no mistake!
  • Options
    Tango man shows more passion about Charlton than our own players!
  • Options
    But they don't care - do they?!
  • Options
    When the camera was on nick moran who he was sat next to i watched jordan... he has got quite a few facial tics. needs to give it up!

and why was that gooner fan wearing a palace shirt ?? just cos jordan pay his wages?
  • Options
    A palace shirt that was ripped all the way down the middle.... very odd.