Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Club uses the Bulletin to inform....

edited January 2007 in General Charlton
The women are in action v West ham.

Oh, and Darren Bent is NOT for sale:

Reports that the Addicks are prepared to listen to offers for top scorer Darren Bent are wide of the mark. Speculation followed the club's weekly media day today at which Addicks manager Alan Pardew held a frank and honest discussion with journalists about possible transfer activity this month. In the event of any sale he asserted that the club would demand a high fee for the England international - but he also insisted that his number one priority was to keep hold of the 22-year-old. "Every window there's going to be interest in Darren Bent, and this one's no different," admitted Alan. "At the moment he's a Charlton player and that's what he will stay. But his injury is a problem to us. "If he hadn't been injured that decision was absolutely categorical in my mind that he wasn't going. But I'm having to see everyday as we go with his injury. Is it improving dramatically? Is it going to be a long time? "So it's something I'm thinking about. We cannot afford to have him out of the team for five weeks, so I'm having to assess it and weigh up all the situations and I'll have to do what's right for Charlton. But at the moment I haven't made any decision."

Comments

• Options
    Basically, if you want him then make a decent offer in the next few days or forget it until the summer.
    (£12M + a player or two)