Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Curbs has a go at Pards!

Just criticised his summer signings on Five Live.

Comments

• Options
    who exactly did Pardew buy though?

Green? Carlton Cole?

Thats it isnt it? The Argies were dumped on him
  • Options
    so they left each other with a shit squads! Pardew left him with a better one.
  • Options
    No! blimey its all going to get very heated... who were curbs last signings still playing at charlton?
  • Options
    The argies weren't his fault, Spector is someone Curbs would sign, Rob Green ain't shit, so what is Curbs on about
  • Options
    Remonds me of that bit in the movie Traffic..... 'write two letters'
  • Options
    He cant take the piss out of Carlton Cole, Curbs wanted him.

With all due respect Curbs can piss off.
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    That from a bloke who sat on Sky telling us Rommedhals limitations!

YOU BL**DY BOUGHT HIM FFS!

As I as said when Pardoo joined it's gonna be a fun final part of the season.

Can't wait til we play em at The Valley.
  • Options
    Pardew bought Green, Carlton cole, tyrone mears, spector (who curbs had on loan) and the argies came in as well but i doubt pards had much to do with their arrival. Hardly that bad
  • Options
    and all Curbs targets (who he failed to secure)

very odd.
  • Options
    All four were either with us or linked with us when Curbs was there. Definitely winding us up, I reckon, and watching his back.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Weegie Addick[/cite]All four were either with us or linked with us when Curbs was there. Definitely winding us up, I reckon, and watching his back.[/quote]

And his front!
  • Options
    This completely adds up to Curbs doing his utmost to put down Pardew so if he saves them he looks great but if they go down it's not his fault.
  • Options
    Booooooo
  • Options
    if pards signings were any good, he would still be there. Thats the reason you get sacked.
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Just trying to wind up Pards....... thick skinned these managers must be (in Yoda speak)
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    F*** off Curbishley
  • Options
    I just changed my message from that exact message Shag......
  • Options
    Curbs - thanks for spending so much on Marcus and Rommedahl.
  • Options
    Oi, leave Dennis out of it. Bet he scores tomorrow!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Weegie Addick[/cite]Just criticised his summer signings on Five Live.

Must be feeling the pressure if he is already having a dig out the previous manager.

Curbishley should keep quiet, he has inherited a far better squad than the one he left us with.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Clever way of saying exactly the same thing SS...........
  • Options
    this has really made me quite angry
  • Options
    I've really enjoyed today
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: WestStandSinger[/cite]this has really made me quite angry[/quote]

Was it you who won the Spanish Villa?
  • Options
    Was it you who won the Spanish Villa?

Afraid not with Valley Gold and the Instant Jackpot being won 3 times between me and my old man i think we're banned from winning stuff now!
  • Options
    This from the man who spent £2.5m on Marcus Bent.
    Mr Pot meet Mr Kettle.
  • Options
    I didn't think Curbs could do mind games. maybe he's been getting some training from Derren Brown. maybe he's actually under threat already and he's trying to distance himself from his own squad. poor bloke, but a stupid one. if he really thought that his long term goal was to leave us and marry WHU and would live happily ever after, get real. they are not Charlton, in spirit, in integrity, in history, in quality, in passion, and will never have what we have - our badge.
  • Options
    Curbishley can FUCK OFF he left us with Marcus Bent the mug