Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

PLEASE DONT SELL HIM TO SPURS

edited January 2007 in General Charlton
PLEASE.

Comments

• Options
    PLEASE PLEASE
  • Options
    PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
  • Options
    PRETTY PLEASE
  • Options
    cheesey please, don't go to spuds!
  • Options
    ...for £12m and a 'not bad from what I've seen' centre half...they can have him to be honest

trust me, nobody else will offer anywhere near that (assuming the rumour is true)

I agree that apart from West Ham, he's the last club I'd want to see him play for...but needs must !
  • Options
    yeah he could do alot worse than spurs
  • Options
    NO TO SPURS: THEY"RE NOT WORTHY

Free Ossei!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: ns_eb_rj_s?[/cite]yeah he could do alot worse than spurs[/quote]

No he couldnt
  • Options
    please no as i want to clap you when we see you again, and i couldn't possibly if you went there! nooooooo don't do it dazza!
  • Options
    I sit next to a spud so would have to look for a new job.

If you have to sell, sell to a top 4 club.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    My boss is a Spud. I already have to put up with him going on about how Defoe has really hit form since he has formed a partnership with Berbatov. If they sign Bent then it's going to be a nightmare. I'm on two month's notice, so even if I quit there's still the risk I'd snap and end up beating him to death with a printer cartridge while I worked my notice out.
  • Options
    i say no because i'm tired of clubs with more money pushing Charlton around. let's show the Premiership that we are no longer a selling club. Arsenal sell Henry to Chelsea never. would Man U sell Rooney to Liverpool or Chelsea no. our board are our trusted servants and fan power must prevail. if Dazza says he wants to stay and he actually means it, then don't sell. the message it sends yet again to the other clubs is that Charlton are wimps and you can take whatever you want from them. he is under contract and that is what should matter. the fans view is correct - never sell unless he wants to go - but not to a London Club.
  • Options
    Benty being rotated - I don't think he would go there for that reason
  • Options
    Relegation changes the rules to ANY Premiership club being a step up.

However while we remain a Premiership club the only English teams worthy of our Darren, since they improve his career prospects, are Chelsea, Arsenal, Man U and Liverpool and then only for top dollar.

In my opinion if we genuinely and seriously aspire to remain in the Premiership then we need to retain that rare commodity a goalscorer for as long as possible.
  • Options
    martin jol just on SSN said he is not interested in signing bent
  • Options
    Mido could be sold,so if the offer of £12m and £3m rated Davenport that is a good deal.
  • Options
    skysports said that one paper had stated Chelsea are offering £18m but the injury could be a problem. would hate to see him go but we would have to take that wouldn't we?
  • Options
    according to the all believing sun it was chelsea that enquired on thursday. to be told by us £18m.