Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Small question re: Millwall

edited November 2009 in General Charlton
Tell me if i am completly wrong with this, but i just recieved a text from a mate who said he had booked the whole weekend off for this fixture just in case the police move the kickoff time. However i thought this was not possible as they have to give 2 months notice to change Kickoff times am i in the wrong here? Also i already have my ticket so surely they cannot move the Kickoff time as it stat 15:00 on the tix?

Hes probly just being a bellend and im sure il get shot down for this, but it just threw me when he said he herd they may change it tell me hes wrong and il sink the pointless thread all i need is someone in the know to tell me. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Options
    WSSWSS
    edited November 2009
    It will be a 3pm kick off on the 19th December Rupert.
  • Options
    He's a bellend.

Hope that helps.
  • Options
    aim ..fire
  • Options
    I thought this thread was going to be about Wade Small signing for Millwall.
  • Options
    He is a ring piece short of a few hairs!
  • Options
    Ru, you seem to be obsessed with the spanners from the rusty toolbox......
    something you're not telling us ?
  • Options
    Troll
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]Ru, you seem to be obsessed with the spanners from the rusty toolbox......
    something you're not telling us ?
    If he has, then signing up in June is the ultimate undercover operation!
  • Options
    Thanks guys all i needed to know was my mate was talking out of his arse now i see that to be the case also am i right about you have to give 2 months notice to reschedule a kick-off? Now how do i sink all i needed was that Question answered?
  • Options
    glad he's not my mate.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: mistrollingin[/cite]glad he's not my mate.

You really really are mate :-)
  • Options
    they definitely wouldnt change it at such shirt notice rudolph
  • Options
    what do we need to get a ticket i heard u need a red card and proof of 1 macth ?
  • Options
    First, you have to be able to spell...