Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Full MS Office for £35 instead of £500

edited September 2009 in Not Sports Related
http://www.software4students.co.uk/Microsoft_Office_Enterprise_2007-details.aspx

was looking for a version of MS Office for my laptop and just came across this deal - hope it's genuine and if it is I hope some on here might take advantage

this courtesy of www.hotukdeals.co.uk FYI

Comments

• Options
    yes, but just be aware you have to prove you are a student to get the low price
  • Options
    But if you have kids you can buy it on their behalf for the family computer too.
  • Options
    Thats easy

Go out tonight and protest round Jeremy Clarksons house , nip down the student uni with a tenner , get absolutely hammered and wake up tomorrow at midday meaning you miss your lecture . Find some old baked beans to eat out of a sock and remember DO NOT wash at any point .
  • Options
    you just described my life.
  • Options
    openoffice works well and is completely free also...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Shag[/cite]Thats easy

Go out tonight and protest round Jeremy Clarksons house , nip down the student uni with a tenner , get absolutely hammered and wake up tomorrow at midday meaning you miss your lecture . Find some old baked beans to eat out of a sock and remember DO NOT wash at any point .

Ahh.. you've made me all nostalgic about my student days...

Although, you forgot the shagging like rabbits part....
  • Options
    Or you could get the Microsoft action pack for 200quid (easy to blag) and get office, 10 windows 7 licenses, SQL server, windows server and some other junk!
  • Options
    I bought from student software good deal no problems, just had to name daughter and school she attends
  • Options
    I've just bought one as well. Really easy. I was aware that there were student deals out there but didn't realise that they were so cheap!
  • Options
    Also check to see if your employer is part of the Microsoft Home Use Program... I got Office (full version for Mac) through mine for £17
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If you know student you can get most Microsoft packages off of the free MSDNA acoount. Can't get Microsoft office for free, but in the last year I've used openoffice a fair few times, which is becoming an excellent package now
  • Options
    Office 2007? Bought mine in Bangkok a week ago. 2 quid. Sure it is genuine.