Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Text from Charlton Charlie on way back...

edited December 2006 in General Charlton
'I can handle losing...i can handle shit play...but i get right royaly pissed off when only matt and denis bother to acknowledge the fans who have travelled hundreds of miles at the end. The rest just walk off. Gits'

Comments

• Options
    Similar at Utrecht when No-one- I mean no-one acknowledged the travelling fans.

How many addicks were there AFKA?
  • Options
    Even after all we've been through this season, the Club (I mean Club, not just the team) take us for mugs... sad.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LoOkOuT[/cite]Even after all we've been through this season, the Club (I mean Club, not just the team) take us for mugs... sad.

I think that also includes the so called Supporters Director. Or is it Director's Supporter given that I have reason to believe he is quite rude when anyone criticises his cronies for the shit the club is in.
  • Options
    total nonsense to try and blame Ben. when has ben been rude then give us an example.

Ben gets a lot of unfair flak from people who haven't a clue what he does.
  • Options
    don't worry cheeky bandit views are generally out of touch with everyone else's...