Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Comments from Boro fans

edited December 2006 in General Charlton
Charlton = The Worst Prem Team...

I have ever seen !

It was like most of their players were just not interested.

They were also time wasting when we were winning...bizarre !

I think they would be better with a better manager. Don't think Reed knows what he's doing.

No i don't think he has a clue !!!

I feel for their fans.

Charlton are a team devoid of all focus, drive and determination. A big pat on the back to their fans who actually paid money to come and watch their "performance" today - really, I'd be shedding tears if we were THAT bad.

They were appalling. The players and the fans seem to have accepted relegation already. I don't think I've ever seen such a lie down and die performance from any team. Clearly things are far from rosy behind the scenes for them to produce a performance like that. Not that we were that much better. Even an average side would done them four or five today.

This isn't us scaremongering, this is what fans of other clubs see in us....

Comments

• Options
    Nuff said..... reed out........ bring the messiah in......... (whoever he is)
  • Options
    Its all true

On current performances, we are the worst team in premiership history, we're also a hell of alot worse than under dowie, under him we were quite unlucky in lot of games under reed we are a disgrace and r lucky not to conceed 8/9 in each and every game
  • Options
    Reed out