Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

LATEST POLL - THE SINGING BY THE CROWD LAST NIGHT - vote now

edited December 2006 in General Charlton
We're the crowd correct in everything sung last night ?

Comments

• Options
    Shall I ignore this, then? ;-)
  • Options
    Voted Yes.
    Reed is Charlton through and through but is not up to the job, the players don't care (Scott Carson excluded) and us fans who part with our hard earned week in week out are entitled to our opinion - time has come for a change, the club can't just expect us to sit there and applaud the shower of sh*te on the pitch at the moment.
  • Options
    Where's the "dont know" choice?
  • Options
    i think the significant thing about last night (as has been mentioned before) is that a lot of that crowd were true Charlton fans and not happy clappers etc etc.

It was a big statement that i've never heard before at Charlton.

Was it right? For the players, most definately, they were a disgrace
  • Options
    'i think the significant thing about last night (as has been mentioned before) is that a lot of that crowd were true Charlton fans and not happy clappers etc etc.'

not around me they weren't................all groups of 13-17 year old kids who just came along because they could get a ticket
  • Options
    i'm not disputing that fact KBs, but there was a lot of emotion out there, more than before and it was coming from Charlton fans
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    maybe I would feel the same had I not been in the Upper North
    I didn't boo or sing the ' your not fit to wear the shirt ' chant & I was as sick as the next Charlton fan.
    But those around me last night who did choose to sing that & boo I had never seen before, so not entirely convinced how much of 'emotional Charlton fans' they were.
  • Options
    coolio, suppose its a big stadium so there always will be pockets (there was in the West Stand surprisingly - and they were season ticket holders!
  • Options
    the West Stand singing anything would surprise me anyday WSS

& wasn't Coolio a smarmy orange looking Spanish singer................or some rap star............oh I'm confused ;-)
  • Options
    rapper living in a Gangsta's Paradise, who ironically was walking through THE VALLEY of a shadow of death, who took a look at his life and realised there wasn't much left.

How apt !
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    really cheering me up AFKA, ta :-(
  • Options
    find yourself a little un, daughter niece, mate's kid, whatever. Then sit down and watch Miracle on 34th Street and see how excited they get about Father Christmas.

Well it worked for me !
  • Options
    I would...............but all my neice's/nephew etc are non believers now :-(

Can see an evening infront of Its a Wonderful Life coming on
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: KBslittlesis[/cite]I would...............but all my neice's/nephew etc are non believers now :-(

Can see an evening infront of Its a Wonderful Life coming on

Is it on on Christmas Eve?
  • Options
    No idea, KB bought it for me on dvd, so watch it every year regardless.

Am sure it will be on at some point.