Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FAN POWER AGAIN

Sorry about that I'll start again...

As an exile fan who only attends a few away matches I might not have the right to suggest this but I'm going to

I think we all agree that the club is in a mess, but who can get us out of this mess -
THE BOARD - If Varney's comments post Wycombe are anything to go by - NO
THE PLAYERS - From what you have all been saying , with the odd exception, NO
THE MANAGER - From what you are all saying and that they also played better under ID - so NO
THE FANS - It was the fans that got the club back to the Valley and now it is the fans who are going to have to get the Board to act again.

We can do this by making a concerted effort to get the attention of the Board, the players, the manger and the media. The next two home games are live on Sky so we shall have the media, the only difficult bit what do we do.

My suggestion is that the fans boycott one of these games by going to the Valley but not entering the ground and instead holding a protest in the main car park. It will be no good if only 500 fans boycott whilst 25,500 are inside the ground. To make this work will be difficult and will need at least 5000 fans to do it.

That's my suggestion if you have better then use this discussion to air it and maybe FAN POWER will work again.

Comments

• Options
    difficult to organise but i'm unsure on these type of things anyway.

btw, Varney's comments were pre Wycombe
  • Options
    How about we boycott the frst half of the Fulham game?