Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Gary Alexander

the game is on again now on Sky, can't wait for Alexander's miss. An all time classic.

Comments

• Options
    couldn't hide my delight when he missed that wall fans tearin their hair out
  • Options
    Lay off him he is a mate. Got me the tickets and his first goal was awesome.
  • Options
    Candidate for goal of the season and miss of the season
  • Options
    My Player of the Year.

Fantastic.
  • Options
    every time I see it I expect to see the ball hitting the back of the net a second before he does.

great miss - wont get tired of watching that one.
  • Options
    To be fair his first goal was amazing. His effort is also praisworthy. Glad he made that miss though.
  • Options
    his miss made Martin Pringle look like Maradona.
  • Options
    Like the look of him though. Big strong, honest centre forward. Real threat.

Millwall have also signed another striker, Steve Morrison from Stevenage. Got a 1 in 2 record.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Like the look of him though. Big strong, honest centre forward. Real threat.

Millwall have also signed another striker, Steve Morrison from Stevenage. Got a 1 in 2 record.

like Izzy then although Izzy has done it in League football.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Like the look of him though. Big strong, honest centre forward. Real threat.

not that young though they signed him from the o's
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]his miss made Martin Pringle look like Maradona.

hmm seem to remember Pringle missing one even easier !
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]his first goal was awesome.

agreed
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]Lay off him he is a mate. Got me the tickets and his first goal was awesome.

He's a mate who's a ****ing Millwall player - what do you expect - be like us telling you to lay off ryan giggs. LOL
  • Options
    He was a mate when he was at the O's!!!

Giggs is gash.
  • Options
    Best player and most decorated players in terms of trophies of our generation.

Giggs that is, not Gary Alexander.
  • Options
    Granted MCS but he's Millwall now and if you think people on here are gonna go easy because he's your friend it ain't gonna happen. He'll be remembered more for that miss than his amazing goal, and it was amazing. Would love to know what the Scunny keeper was saying to him "how'd you miss that u ****" LOL

As for Giggs you're having a laugh seriously.
  • Options
    He scored one of the best goals Wembley has ever seen but he'll be forever haunted by that absolute sitter of a miss.

As for Giggs - over 800 games for Man Utd and god knows how many trophies, yeah he's really 'gash'.
  • Options
    I do feel for gary, cos the wonder goal he scored at wemberlee, he will never top that, and will always remember the miss more than the 2 goals. I know you lot will laugh and thats fair enough, i just wish it was someone else who missed that sitter!! Hey ho!

Dont get me started on giggs, he is overrated tosh!! Scores shinners and commentators and fans alike wax lyrical, like that rubbish he scored that they always show at villa park v the arse, rubbish goal purely lucky and shinned it in to boot!! Good player, but not that good!! Overrated gash.

Anyway chris i expect you to disagree with that, as you disagree with most of my opinions!! Thats what it is tho, my opinion, he is overrated, thats that.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite] Anyway chris i expect you to disagree with that, as you disagree with most of my opinions!! Thats what it is tho, my opinion, he is overrated, thats that.

We agreed on Phil Brown being a complete idiot though.
  • Options
    So we did, lol

Phil Brown is a bell!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]He scored one of the best goals Wembley has ever seen but he'll be forever haunted by that absolute sitter of a miss.

You all seem to forget Darren Bent's Header that was almost on the line andd he was in the middle of the goal not right next to the right hand post!