Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Who do you want first game of the season?

Gillingham away please.

Nice easy 3 points to get the promotion charge on track. :)

Comments

• Options
    millwall.
  • Options
    Home game against Oldham
  • Options
    away game the furthest distance like carlisle
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    southend away so we can all go to the seaside, enjoy the sun and come back with 3 points lol.
  • Options
    agree with seth im in kavos first game of the season so a nice long away game would be nice
  • Options
    nice day out in the sun and 3 points will see the rip roaring goal scoring addicks start the season at the top
  • Options
    Southend would be good cos then we can go to that funfair and see me scream my lungs out on that Vortex ride in the theme park
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: NathanPrior[/cite]Southend would be good cos then we can go to that funfair and see me scream my lungs out on that Vortex ride in the theme park

Evening, Nathan :)
  • Options
    Hola

Also if Southend, we can have the Charlton Life Bumper Car Extravaganza
  • Options
    Stockport at home ... in admin, can't afford toget in decent players over the close season, looing at another season of struggle - if they are not 3 point fodder then no one is!! then Orient away. Gills after 10 games.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Millwall at home.
  • Options
    Millwall is more likely on boxing day I would think.
  • Options
    We'll see in the fullness of time.
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    Not a hope in hell for Millwall on Boxing Day. More likely to be Orient / Brentford or Wycombe. Policing and stewarding costs will dictate that.

Can see Millwall being a Sunday lunch time kick off in November live on SS probably.
  • Options
    Someone away cos I'm on holiday and haven't missed a home game in 5 years and I'm not going to stop that now...
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: addick27[/cite]southend away so we can all go to the seaside, enjoy the sun and come back with 3 points lol.[/quote]

oh yeah baby
  • Options
    Newcastle away
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    I didn't know relegation from the Premier League resulted in League 1 status :$
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Fish-Costa-Fortune[/cite]I didn't know relegation from the Premier League resulted in League 1 status :$[/quote] We could play them in the 1st round of the League cup though, not sure if thats before 1st league game or not
  • Options
    a northern away day would do as it's the missus birthday !
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Southend or Brighton Away.
  • Options
    Would rather have a northern team away. Any one at the Valley will raise their game on the opening day.

After the aggro in and around our area on St Georges day, can't see Millwall being anything other than a midday kick off whenever it is.
  • Options
    Home to Exeter,
  • Options
    i reckon the Millwall game will be 12 noon on a Sunday for both games,be great though if they made it a Friday night like that palace game the other year!lol
  • Options
    Norwich home
  • Options
    When did we last start the season with an away game outside London?
  • Options
    Southend away,boat from Greenwich
  • Options
    Norwich, Southampton, Leeds or Millwall away. They are likely to be amongst the top teams, so it would be good to get one of those away games out of the way quickly.
  • Options
    want a northern team away as am due to be in amsterdam that weekend.
  • Options
    I'll see us beat whoever we need to to get 3 points please!