Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The East Stand just got louder

edited December 2006 in General Charlton
http://www.iwantoneofthose.com/stadium-horn/index.html

Comments

• Options
    order a job lot razil !
  • Options
    where's se21 ?...Address: I Want One Of Those, PO Box 26953, London, SE21 8WL
  • Options
    dunno, will report back on quality of said item..
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    I want some of those things you blow up and bang together!
  • Options
    erm...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ns_eb_rj_s?[/cite]I want some of those things you blow and bang together!

balloons ??
  • Options
    the long tube things, the chinese/jap fans allways have them
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ns_eb_rj_s?[/cite]I want some of those things you blow and bang together!

oh please no
    took great delight in bursting every single one I came near at the Grand Final
    you'll be painting your face next!
  • Options
    Grand Final? Is that Something American?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ns_eb_rj_s?[/cite]Grand Final? Is that Something American?

hethen! ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Where's the guns?
  • Options
    SE21's Dulwich - getting the horn has never been so convenient.
  • Options
    No Honest, Grand Final? Is that Egg Chasing?
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    [cite]Posted By: ns_eb_rj_s?[/cite]No Honest, Grand Final? Is that Egg Chasing?

Mmmm, Rugby League Grand Final at Old Trafford where the mighty Saints were triumphant once again.

you're still a hethen ;-)
  • Options
    Southampton Play Rugby, I suppose thats what Rupert Lowe allways wanted.
  • Options
    kids today!
  • Options
    Tell you what though, sell em outside the ground for a fiver might not be a bad little earner...
  • Options
    So your either Northern or Posh! Isnt that a egg fan?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ns_eb_rj_s?[/cite]So your either Northern or Posh! Isnt that a egg fan?

How very dare you!!!!! I am most certainly neither. League lovers aren't the posh one's that the poncy Union geezers!

& my reasons for supporting St Helen's are very shallow...............he appears next to my name, it was love at first sight ;-)
  • Options
    Well that is a valid excuse.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: KBslittlesis[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ns_eb_rj_s?[/cite]So your either Northern or Posh! Isnt that a egg fan?

How very dare you!!!!! I am most certainly neither. League lovers aren't the posh one's that the poncy Union geezers!

& my reasons for supporting St Helen's are very shallow...............he appears next to my name, it was love at first sight ;-)

Is it like the guy here who i work with, who supports Manure, cos when he first started to like football, they were the best at the time!

Whats your excuse Rothers??
  • Options
    I used to work with a bloke who is an Ipswich Town Fan, He's a jew from North London. When he was young his nan got him the wrong kit, he asked for a spurs one and he got an Ipswich one. Good man for not changing! Don't trust your nan to buy you clothes
  • Options
    My excuse is they were the first team I saw on Grandstand when I was 10, and that was that, liked the red V on the shirt, and that was it.
  • Options
    I must admit, i did always used to like st hels when the had bobby goulding! He was ace
  • Options
    F*** me, rugby league! It's only positive is that it and it's fans are better than Rugger union. And you we're having a go cos I like baseball (Cardinals = World Champions BTW)
  • Options
    Well that's a massive positive, it's a fine sport, excellent traditions, and a super history.

Not like rounders
  • Options
    Nothing wrong with rounders the rules of which were used to frame those of Baseball.

Agree that that is a massive positive over Rugger but that only cos that is such a low starting point.
  • Options
    OK, so who heard my little horn on Saturday?

;)
  • Options
    No, Funny I was thinking of that on saturday! I heard andy reid Rumping gerrard's Mrs in the changing room.