Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Would Reo-Coker..

edited December 2006 in General Charlton
be a good signing if we could get him?

Comments

• Options
    rumours he has already signed a pre-contract with Arsenal.

He'll go to someone bigger than us....
  • Options
    he was going for 12m in the summer with Arsenal bidding so we wont get him but IF we could then yes.
  • Options
    He cant be that good. 12mil, Arsenal have their Rio/Reo's mixed up.
  • Options
    My WHU mates reckon he's been pony this season and wouldn't even have him in the 1st 11. Still gotta be better than Faye Hughes Kish and Dennis Shitmypants.
  • Options
    sod that, he is a petulant little so and so!
  • Options
    Nevermind, Im sure Hughes will come good!
  • Options
    Hughes did come good against Blackburn.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stone[/cite]Good job I didn't hooler " ALWIGHT DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD" then !!!

you should of man! lol
  • Options
    It wasn't Arsenal he was lined up for in the Summer but Man Yoo.............threw his toys about when they wouldn't let him go, hence why he's not given a stuff since.

He has 'tude & with that he can go to one of the big guns with the rest of the bling bling crowd.

:-D
  • Options
    I'm pretty sure Arsenal bid on deadline day but WHAM blocked it as well.

Anywho, he is out of our league IMO
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    he is toilet anyway
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: KBslittlesis[/cite]It wasn't Arsenal he was lined up for in the Summer but Man Yoo.............threw his toys about when they wouldn't let him go, hence why he's not given a stuff since.

He has 'tude & with that he can go to one of the big guns with the rest of the bling bling crowd.

:-D

With Curbs past record at dealing with petulent stars, little nigel might find himself in the ressies for the rest of the season then.