Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Quick question.

edited February 2009 in General Charlton
was talking to a mate last night, who was the last charlton player to get a hat trick?? could not think for the life of me, had a stab at darren bent but no ideas.. any help?

275.jpg

Comments

• Options
    Super Kevin Lisbie
  • Options
    liverpool at home?
  • Options
    Shelvey got hat trick for reserves last year.
  • Options
    Jonjo in the reserves a couple of weeks ago I think!
  • Options
    first team Stone..
  • Options
    Lisbie v Liverpool.

Before that I think it was Hunt v Stockport
  • Options
    when was it ben must be at least 2006?
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    28 September 2003

Super Kev
  • Options
    Christ almighty.. so 6 years without one.. says alot dont it???
  • Options
    dickson against watford - 07/03/09
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Before Andy Hunt, it was Super Clive, then Leaaaaaaaaaaaaburn, but I think there was a 10 year gap or so prior to that!
  • Options
    Hunt got one both home & away to stockport. Bowyer got one in the same week as Leaburn , both away.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]28 September 2003

Follow-on question

Which player in that game holds the record as being the only person to have played:
    In all four divisions in England; and
    For his country in the World Cup; and
    In the Champions League Final?

(Clue: it wasn't Kevin Lisbie)
  • Options
    That's right GA - Wimbledon and Ipswich away, I was at both. 10 goals away from home in 4 days.... I thought I was in some sort of Charlton heaven that week!
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Chizz[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]28 September 2003

Follow-on question

Which player in that game holds the record as being the only person to have played:
    In all four divisions in England;and
    For his country in the World Cup;and
    In the Champions League Final?

(Clue: it wasn't Kevin Lisbie)

Finnan?
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    Correct!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: guinnessaddick[/cite]Hunt got one both home & away to stockport. Bowyer got one in the same week as Leaburn , both away.

I remember it being Stockport away and then Norwich away - one after the other - I was probably hammered so maybe I was delusional at the time.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: stoneroses19[/cite]dickson against watford - 07/03/09[/quote]

lets hope your right
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: vancouveraddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: guinnessaddick[/cite]Hunt got one both home & away to stockport. Bowyer got one in the same week as Leaburn , both away.

I remember it being Stockport away and then Norwich away - one after the other - I was probably hammered so maybe I was delusional at the time.

I thought Hunt's was Stockport away, Leaburn Ipswich away, Bowyer Wimbledon away in League cup ?
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    I had a look at soccerbase (Andy Hunt 1999/00 season) because I thought I was going crazy and he scored a hattrick home and away against Stockport and he scored 3 against norwich away a couple weeks before the game at Edgely park and inbetween those games was the Coventry FA cup game - That was some season - What a legend Hunt really was for us.