Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

dire straits

edited December 2006 in General Charlton
that was complete tripe today,the game is 90 mins,not 30 ,there is no postives out of that,i no someone who sat in the main stand today right behind the benches said that twat reed was getting ready to put jfh on,looked round and said where is he,the prat was in the dressing room getting something,so he had to wait for him to come back out before he made his entrance,it was like a comedy show he said,but of course its not funny,thats our "manager".

Comments

• Options
    Lucy Lou, you do get cross when we lose.
    Spuds today, Liverpool next week......
  • Options
    i think i have a right,there are terrible.
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    Do you do half have a moan don't you.
  • Options
    really?
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    Lucy Lou: Don't you realise - you should be happy (apparently)

knows why though.
  • Options
    just wondering if we'll ever see a positive post from Lucy, even moaning away after the win midweek.

It was shite today, but Mr Lou seems to have a issue of personality with Les Reed
  • Options
    your right off-it our current plight is not to bad,les will have them ready for liverpool with a skip in there step,lets hope super kevin lisbie can get fit asap,we need hes goals and passion.
  • Options
    your right rothko,i must be more postive,les will turn it round,he looked very commanding in that suit today,like a real manager.
  • Options
    I asked you this before, when Dowie got the sack, who would you have got in? What makes you 'look' like a manager?

Scroat faced nerdy Wenger look, Armani coated Mourinho, tracksuited O'Neill.

I'm interested in what defines 'looks' like a manager?
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    les reed to me looks a manager,hes won me over,he writes coaching manuals for sake,genius.