Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Would ya??

2»

Comments

• Options
    How about this one?
  • Options
    Or this
  • Options
    Now The girls at work all love this fella?

What's so special about him?
  • Options
    That;s a picture of YOU, Dazzler ....?

Beware, Ooh Aah .... he's coming to get ya!

;o)
  • Options
    Oi Beckham take your socks out of your pants !
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    Which one oggy?
    Danny Dyer? I have been compared to him by people who wear very thick glasses!

EDIT: I do have the same Ted Baker boxers!
  • Options
    The bottom one, Dazzler.

All the gays would go for the bottom one, you know.

;o)
  • Options
    ha ha ha!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]The bottom one, Dazzler.

All the gays would go for the bottom one, you know.

;o)

How do you know that then Oggster!! Something to tell us ??? ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Oggy and Danny Dyer??

HIs pants are gonna go wight off!
  • Options
    OMG! I'm in the doo-doo now.

Nnnnnun, no ....... I'm just misunderstood ......... lol!
  • Options
    Well, it would be a yes to Beckham but a big No to the others though. Danny Dyer, what a twat, I'd rather punch him than do anything else!
  • Options
    Of course I would. I'm a well known David Beckham admirer me...
  • Options
    never understood the Beckham thang...........although in this picture, cut of his head & yes please.

Danny Dyer is an absolute munter & I agree with Wilma, would happily cop him a right hook & feel no remorse or shame.

Red Fraggle is of course spot on, Rugby Players are the muts nuts, especially League players. My personal favourite is Paul Sculthorpe ex of the mighty Saints. But after watching the Irish beat the frenchies last weekend that Kearney would get my vote anyday, yumyum.............mind you, I have a thing for Keith Wood too, think it's the accent, can't be his looks?????
  • Options
    i would use danny dyer's head as a football.

and its a no to Ken Barlow too.
  • Options
    Definite no from me to Danny Dyer. Everything about him annoys me. Would love for someone to give him a good kicking. His arrogance is unbelievable.

The Business was a good surprisingly entertaining film though just had to get past my dislike of him throughout.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: KBslittlesis[/cite]My personal favourite is Paul Sculthorpe ex of the mighty Saints. But after watching the Irish beat the frenchies last weekend that Kearney would get my vote anyday, yumyum??

Both lovely. Kearney was a gorgeous distraction. You have impeccable taste!
  • Options
    oh come on? impeccable taste - keith woods??
  • Options
    He hee have to admit to probably not recognising Keith Woods. Piccie please Curb_It? I missed him off cos I wasn't sure.

Everyones allowed a few dodgy ones, where you not quite sure why you would. I could list a fair few but mainly its either accent or they make me laugh.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    der he is.. mind you he's a strapping lad and some like the baldness.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]der he is.. mind you he's a strapping lad and some like the baldness.[div class=Attachments id=Attachments_404078 noWrap=false][ul compact=false][div noWrap=false]woods.jpg[/div][/ul][/div]

He looks a mental outpatient on the run!!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]der he is.. mind you he's a strapping lad and some like the baldness.[div class=Attachments id=Attachments_404078 noWrap=false][ul compact=false][div noWrap=false]woods.jpg[/div][/ul][/div]

he can keep the egg I an't chasin it!
  • Options
    Beckham - no
    Ken Barlow - no,
    Jonah Lomu - maybe
    Danny Dyer - no
    Keith Wood - no.
  • Options
    Cheers Curb_It. Think I'd have to pass on Keith Wood.

Some fellas suit the baldness. Loved Billy Zane in Demon Knight, Tales from the Crypt (great film). Never looked so good. Compared with him in that terrible film Titanic and you'd think it was a different bloke.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Red Fraggle[/cite]Loved Billy Zane in Demon Knight, Tales from the Crypt (great film).

A phrase I never thought I would read anywhere.
  • Options
    In order of priority:

Kearney
    Lomu
    Becks
    Keith Wood (seeing as Mr W is also an Irish baldie...)

No to all the others.

Brian O'Driscoll would top the list, though, despite Curb-It telling me he's very arrogant - I could forgive it in him!

Crikey - I didn't realise I was such a rugby fan in these matters...;-)
  • Options
    Great, i get Keith Wood to talk to me in his lovely brogue all to myself. Happy Days!