Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Harry Hill's TV Burp

2»

Comments

• Options
    Good old fashioned comedy, I love it!
  • Options
    I like him. Half of his show is absolutely hilarious, but half is cringeworthy and hard to watch. I don't mind that though as it does hark back to the old days when comedy used to be for all the family.

The Amanda Lamb sketches were gold!
  • Options
    Takes all sorts I guess, but I find him as funny as tooth ache.
    That figures.

• Options
    Used to like it a lot but very stale at the moment .
  • Options
    Well don't worry, it's ended.

• Options
    Well don't worry, it's ended.

I heard he's going to do another series...
  • Options
    Watching "Burp" is the nearest I ever get to Eastenders, Corrie & Emmerdale Farm.

Who's Annabelle Lamb ?
  • Options
    Watching "Burp" is the nearest I ever get to Eastenders, Corrie & Emmerdale Farm.

Who's Annabelle Lamb ?
    Who knows, I think thats the point....
  • Options
    big team of writers on that show, including Paul Hawkby from talksport.
  • Options

Who's Annabelle Lamb ?
    Amanda Lamb. She was the gorgeous "Scottish Widow" about 10 years ago & previously a model I believe.
    Gone down hill somewhat in the last few years, put on too much weight.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Very funny man, but Burp had run it's course a long time ago (after series one - when it become dominated by the soaps rather than general telly). Good move to stop now and do something different.
  • Options

Who's Annabelle Lamb ?
    Amanda Lamb. She was the gorgeous "Scottish Widow" about 10 years ago & previously a model I believe.
    Gone down hill somewhat in the last few years, put on too much weight.
    Thank you; Knew I'd knocked one out seen her before, just couldn't remember when !
  • Options
    I'm confident she did some holiday programme in the last few years.
  • Options
    At its peak it was a clever show with top gag. I may be wrong but I suspect that this last series was no longer recorded in front of a live audience. That aspect used to be quite important as HH chased characters around the studio etc. and there was audience involvment. That never happened this time and the thought of Harry doing his stuff in an empty studio spoilt it for me (though my family still fell about).
  • Options
    Is that the "Scottish Widow" ?
  • Options
    I had the misfortune to watch this on Saturday for the first, and hopefully, for the last time. What is funny about two blokes with moustaches dressed as nuns chanting out the name of a minor TV presenter? Not even my 10 year old grandson found it humorous. No wonder the show has been dropped.
  • Options
    I had the misfortune to watch this on Saturday for the first, and hopefully, for the last time. What is funny about two blokes with moustaches dressed as nuns chanting out the name of a minor TV presenter? Not even my 10 year old grandson found it humorous. No wonder the show has been dropped.
    I rest my case.....

• Options
    Is that the "Scottish Widow" ?

Yes, but she was wearing a black cape. Lol.
  • Options
    Typical sketch show which sometimes hit the spot brilliantly and other times did not.

Monty Python's Flying Circus was similar. We all know the brilliant stuff but there was long forgotten dross too.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I love it as do the wife and kids.
    Incidentally, the reason ITV and Sky both wanted to get hold of him is because he is apparently popular with 'well to do, middle class families who bring in advertising revenue'. So if you don't like it you're either common and poor or a member of the aristocracy.
  • Options
    I love it as do the wife and kids.
    Incidentally, the reason ITV and Sky both wanted to get hold of him is because he is apparently popular with 'well to do, middle class families who bring in advertising revenue'. So if you don't like it you're either common and poor or a member of the aristocracy.
    We're all middle class tossers on here apparently....

• Options
    Love it. Maybe it has become a bit tired and centered too much on the soaps/reality tv but still makes me laugh my socks off most Saturday's.

Some of the reason others may not like it on first viewing is that you have to get into the recurring characters/themes?
  • Options
    It seems to be a bit like Marmite, you either love it or hate it, but I think we may be in danger of over analysing Harry Hill's TV Burp here.

• Options
    Can't understand how anyone can't like it.

One of my favourite shows on the telly. Look forward to the next series :-)
  • Options
    Jeezus, that Amanda Lamb was fit!
  • Options
    she still is, she gained weight a few years back, but it's gone now. Look out fir 'my flat pack home' to see what she looks like now.